𝟰𝟭 - ❝𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹❞

❝𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯' 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘣𝘶𝘵...

𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥

𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥
𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥
𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥❞

- 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥, 𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘰

QUIDDITCH ROLLED AROUND AGAIN THE NEXT DAY.

it was a terribly stormy day, it was a struggle to see players through the thick and heavy rain. 

you had forgotten your umbrella, so you were sat on the bench getting utterly soaked. multiple people looked at you, concerned.

the match was hectic, the players nor the audience could see much of anything and there had already been numerous collisions. the end of a gryffindor girls broom got struck by lightning and she was sent pummeling down towards harry.

but it seems he saw the snitch because he went zooming passed a teacher stand, off into the clouds along with the hufflepuff seeker.

you followed the match with your eyes, hugging your knees to your chest.

you felt soggy and wanted to leave, but if you were to leave alone now you'd surely get lost.

you look up, the hufflepuff seeker was falling rapidly back down to the ground. his hair was crazy and frizzy and he looked awe-struck.

your eyebrows raise as harry starts pummeling down to the ground, he was without his broom and was headed straight for the hard ground.

you see dumbledore raise his arm from another stand, probably doing something to save him.

"HE LOOKS A BIT PEAKY, DOESN'T HE?"

"peaky? what do you expect? he fell over a hundred feet"

"come on, ron. let's walk you off the astronomy tower"

"and see what you look like"

you look down at harry, his eyes were twitching. hermione had brought you to watch over him.

you tilt your head down at him as his eyes open.

"probably a right side better than he normally does" harry jokes, everyone breathes out in relief.

you all back up as he sits up.

"how are you feeling?" hermione asks.

"oh, brilliant"

"you gave us a right good scare there, mate" one of the twins says.

"what happened?" harry asks.

"well.. you fell off your broom" hermione says, glancing at ron who was holding a something wrapped in a gryffindor flag.

"really? i meant the match. who won?"

you blink.

hermione stands up, glancing at you nervously, you shrug.

"um.. no one blames you, harry.. the dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds. dumbledore was furious. as soon as he saved you, he sent them straight off"

"there's uh, something else you should know too, harry..."

you glance down at the wrap in ron's arms.

what happened?

"when you fell, your broom it... sort of.. blew into the whomping willow, and.."

he unravels the flag, revealing a bundle of sticks which was once harry's nimbus 2000.

"well..." he picks up the handle.

" he picks up the handle

date posted ; 19/05/24