𝟮𝟰 - ❝𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗦❞

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU WATCH AS ONCE AGAIN, SLYTHERIN AND GRYFFINDOR VERSE EACH OTHER IN QUIDDITCH.

sitting beside genya and kanao, you swing your legs back and forth slightly.

to the far right of you, you could see shinobu bugging giyuu and poking his arm.

as usual, slytherin were playing dirty and knocking people on their brooms and snatching balls.

slytherin cheers as they get another goal, "another goal for slytherin!"

currently, slytherin were 60 points in the lead, seeming so far that they would win.

"they lead gryffindor 90 to 30"

they cheer and fly in a formation around the pitch.

you watch closely in slight interest as draco flies over by harry, but blink as a bludger comes in right passed harry's head.

the bludger zooms back, smashing the top of oliver wood's broom, sending him pummeling towards the ground before going right back at harry.

you sweat-drop and genya winces slightly.

you purse your lips as the bludger zooms after harry with him narrowly avoiding it, the bludger breaks through a slytherin tower.

the bludger smashes through the towers, harry ducks lower to the ground.

draco flies over by harry again with a small golden fleck buzzing right beside his head, which harry seemed to notice.

he ducks down again as the bludger goes for his head once more.

kanao frowns, "mm... looks like the bludger has been tampered with" she says lightly, genya nods.

harry zooms for the golden fleck right passed draco's head, who spins around on his broom and also heads for it.

draco pushes harry to the side, gaining speed on the snitch.

the both duck into the lowered edges of the pitch, your lips part slightly.

after a bit of being under, they rise again slightly, dashing right on either side of colin creevey ; who nearly screams as he ducks under the rogue bludger.

they both duck back underneath, you watch as they zoom past the area you're standing.

you pat at your hair as the wind sends it blowing, puffing some out of your face.

you stare blankly as draco spouts up from the under bit, off his broom and doing flips before rolling over onto the ground, landing in a sort of spilt. genya snorts.

harry still chases after the snitch.

your eyebrows raise as his arm reaches out, and the bludger goes straight into it, probably smashing the bone to bits.