Chapter 12

"Which flavor do you fancy?" Vienna asked Caleb through the phone as she gawked at the ice cream with different flavours right before her, completely ignoring the two ladies in front of her who are busy fangirling while taking candid photos of her.

The psychopath prefered to stay inside his car that was parked a meter away from the famous and deluxe ice cream shop the model loves to lounge into in her every free time, for he didn't want to pique anyone's attention.

It's the well-known beautiful model we're talking about, and he cannot let someone see him with her, because it'll be a big problem. Caleb do not want to be the topic of every magazines and news tomorrow, alright.

"I..." he growled menacingly as he tightened his grip upon the steering wheel and gritting his teeth. "...do not eat that shit."

He do not know why he fvcking agreed to this! He hate sweet things, especially ice cream because it reminds him of someone he do not want to remember about again!

Vienna pouted, causing her fangirls to squeal but she payed no heed to them and ended the call without uttering a word.

"Uhm, can I have cookies and cream-flavored and uhm..." Zion's emotionless mind suddenly appeared in her mind, causing an idea to pop out of nowhere. "...dark chocolate as well. Both in the largest cup."

"Just a minute, Miss Vienna."

Her fangirls quickly prepared her order as she watched them with amusement. The way they move professionally while putting the ice cream into the container sent her in the vastness of awe.

After a minute of waiting, Vienna got her gigantic cups of ice cream, causing her to grin gleefully.

She paid those first with her black card, yes, black card, she has a black card and the money in it was all the payment of her hardwork, and after that, she left the shop and made her way to her so-called boyfriend's car.

It was parked at the other side of the street so she needed to cross the crowded road in order to get there.

Everything was fine, not until she reached the middle of the road; she was attacked by her vicious fans, which is the cause of the havoc in the zenith of the day: cars were forced to stop, loud sound of horns resonated throughout the place, as the huge group of her fans circled her.

Thankfully, they didn't try to smash and try to hug her like what most of fans are doing everytime they see the celebrities they adore so much.

Flashes of cameras surrounded her within a second, almost blinding her and the enthusiasm and jubilance-stuffed yells of the crowd is as well nearly deafening her.

Damn.

Vienna bowed her head to avoid the flashes. Woefully, she couldn't block the loud shouts because she was holding the humongous cups of ice creams, almost hugging it.

The chaos is making her head ache as well as the hot sunlight; her skin felt like burning as well owing to the too much exposure to the sun.

Vienna was about to close her eyes when someone suddenly wrapped her with a warm, soft cloth, causing her to  ascend her gaze to the person whose arm is now wrapped around her waist.

"Z-Zion," she whispered with a tiny smile upon her lips.

Caleb was wearing a black cap and mask but she knew it was him. Those familiar cold, unforgiving, and threatening orbs of him is gazing at her right now.

The psychopath growled lowly and menacingly before carrying her in a bridal style.

Vienna's eyes broadened when he did that; her cheeks reddened as well, and it increased when they had an eye contact for about two seconds; it was her who diverted her gaze, for Zion's was too frigid to look at for a long time.