Character & Story information (AKA how they will be referred in this story)

Aubrey in this story will mainly be referred with she/they pronouns, and yes will be referred to as lesbian. there will be a few trigger warnings for her due to her mom but I with do my best to keep it from getting too dark (despite the fact that omori is a dark game).

Kim will also be referred to as a lesbian, but will be referred to with they/them pronouns, occasionally she/her. this is just due to my HCs for Kim (agender lesbian).

Sunny will appear too in this story, I personally HC sunny as nonbinary, so they/them for this goofy ass kid.

Basil is just Basil, they/it/he.

Kel. this kid would be referred to as anything that isn't offensive and wouldn't care, all pronouns.

Hero is silly, He/they.

Mari is silly too, She/they/it/mew (we approve of neopronouns and xenopronouns in this house).

This is a silly little lesbian fanfic between Kim and Aubrey. mainly none of this will take place in headspace since this will mainly take either Aubrey's or Kim's point of view. I'll try to keep this interesting but again I suck at writing but eh.

TW for the story: referenced child abuse/neglect, swearing, mental health issues (its omori what do you expect), possible violence, possible bullying.