01 🎄

wassup my ho-ho-hoes!
Yes I'm calling you that from now on in this story. I find it hilarious.

Sooooooooo where we left offff~

Recap

"Heya fellas, welcome to my party, what AU are you from?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You spin around to be met with a skeleton looking a lot like Sa- Blue...but he all glitchy, besides large gaping wounds that made you panic.
"WE'RE FROM UNDERSWAP!—"
You were about to ask but Blue had taken the words right from your mouth,
"I GOTTA KNOW, ARE YOU OKAY?! YOU'RE HURT! DO YOU NEED ASSISTANCE?!"
The bleeding skeleton stumbled a bit , "oh...heh. Not much can be done, but I'm f-"
"BECAUSE I KNOW SOMETHING THAT ALWAYS HELPS!!!"
Blue pulled out a silver lined candy "A HERSHEY'S KISS!!!" he shoved it into the Scarf wearing Skeltons mouth...
"BOOP! FEEL BETTER, YOU'LL BE OKAY!"

"Huh? Did you call me?" Blue said in a quieter tone as he walked off...
You made a bold move and nervously walked up to him.
"I...I wanna help too..."
The bloody skeleton looked down/up at you with a nervous grin, a soft cornflower color coating his Zygomatic bones.
"Oh uh— there's no need to be kind to me I'm fin-"
You took a deep breath and shoved your arms underneath his, caging him in a hug.
"Whenever I don't feel good Blue or Stretch give me hugs..."
You nervously backed up, hiding your face in the turtleneck of your sweater.

"My apologies, happy holidays-"
You dart off to the direction Blue had went, the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Geno's short POV)

I blank out as I come to terms with what just happened,
"Oh my god..."
I smirk and look at the two through the kitchen
"They're both ADORABLE..."
I chuckle to myself and smile,
"I M  G O N N A  K E E P  E M ."
I flinch as someone places their hand on my shoulder, turning and seeing Swap!Papyrus with a fiery orange eye,
"Buddy, Don't even think it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile with you and blue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Blue's POV)

I giggle to myself as I pull out the small canister of the hardcore whiskey I brought.
"...blue? What are you doing...?"
I perk and look over my shoulder,
"OH! HU- human! Im just spiking the eggnog mwehehe!!"
I almost forgot to lower my voice...cant have anyone figuring out it was me...
"is that...really a good idea..."
"Of course it is, human! If we're having a party let's do it the right way!"
The human didn't say anything, they just watched as I dumped the entire thing of whiskey into the eggnog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd POV)

After Blue had finished filling the bowl with the intoxicating drink, you both wandered around, before Blue quietly instigated on a much darker, edgier version of himself, spying on who you could assume was his brother, and Papy.
"Mmgh...wonder what they're talkin about...this whole thing is still pretty F'n weir—"
"I'VE BEEN WONDERING THE SAME THING!"
The edgier skeleton jumped back, bumping into you and moving away once again,
"NGK— WHAT TH-"
"ALSO, HI!! I BET THEY'RE SAING GOOD THINGS!"
You sighed at Blue's optimism.

"SO ARE YOU HAVING FUN AT THIS CRAZY PATY?! I AM!!! SO IS THE HUMAN!!!"
The edgier skeleton with much sharper teeth than your Sans grunted and looked at you, making eye contact and quickly looking away, sweating bullets.
"Fun? Whatever...talked with that nerd for a while. That's all."
You stood idly by, watching the conversation, Blue hoping you would hop in and speak.
"huh? So— you're not...having any fun?" Blue's tone went quiet.
"Look, 'friend', dunno how your world works. But mine? Monster tolerate each other. We don't play house like the rest of ya's."

"Tolerate...so, nobody has any friends...you're just alone...? Papyrus, doesn't he love you...?"
You spoke in a soft voice, looking up/down at the edgier skeleton who gave a shocked grunt accompanied by faint red coating his cheekbones.
Your voice was so soft.
It felt like he was at home again, napping away like his universe didn't exist.

"I- uhm- well sweetheart, only 'LOVE' we got is Level Of ViolencE."
You and Blue looked at each other sadly, before you both thought the same thing.
"Come on...don't get like that you two...it's not that big-a deal..."
Blue stared at him intensely,
"NO THIS IS A BIG DEAL!!! I'VE DECIDED! Y/N AND I WILL BE YOUR FIRST EVER FRIENDS!!!"
"W H A T ."
You nod determined, quietly huffing out in agreement.

As if on queue, a skeleton wearing red tinted glasses and holding a mug that says 'coffee' underneath a square root symbol. This guy just REEKED of Doctor Who fan.
"Huh...? I kinda though we were friends?"
"Then we'll all be friends!" , you spoke softly, giving a close eye smile to the three as Blue started shaking in place from excitement.
"I didn't agree to any of this—"
He was completely flustered and sweating, kinda adorable to be honest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the two Papyri

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd POV)

"Hey friend, merry Christmas. How'zit goin." Stretch spoke in a chill tone, only getting an agitated and sarcastic reply from the taller, angrier skeleton.
" HA! 'HOW'ZIT GOIN'? HILARIOUS. THIS IS HOW YOU HAVE FUN IN YOUR UNIVERSE?! IT'S PATHETIC."
Stretch sighed, "mh. Maybe. But you might have fun. Your brother is having fun."
Edge growled and flared over to the group of four who were all conversing amongst themselves.
"WHAT? Hardly, look, very unhappy..."
Stretch watches as you and Blue made easy friends with the edgy skeleton and the scientist.

"Lucky for them they're hardly a threat. Especially the human."
Stretch have him a side eye,
"You really don't see it?..."
Honey sighed before starting again,
"Hmm...you know, I know my bro better than anyone else. No matter the universe, I read em like a book."
"Hm...okay, where's this going?"
"I'm just sayin'...you haven't been too nice to him. Maybe let up on that pressure."

"WHAT?! I'm HELPING him!!! He needs to toughen up or he'll be swallowed up whole!"
"Hm. I'm in no place to judge. But, I'd you don't let up, you might lose him, okay?"
Stretch began walking away,
"Also, please don't curse in front of my bro, or my honey bear. Thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEAVING THAT ONE OFF THERE WOO
kinda having fun with this
Been a while since I did a holiday special story!