04 🎄

Woooo gay people !!! BEEEE WHO YOU AAARRREEE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you and Sci sat on both sides of him he asked, "so...hey. How ya doin?"
Red responded with a sorrowful and gruff groan.
"Well...the alcohol sorta numbed this a little. So...there's that."
You brought your hand to Red's shoulder, making him flinch and then relax as he realizes that he isn't being harmed.
"Ya know...you can talk to us...we're here for ya, ya know...?"
Red growled and yanked his arm away from your touch,
"Ugh... don't say that shit. If you're do that, LEAVE."

You both flinched an looked at each other, both clearly thinking the same thing...
"H...what the he do...?"
You see Red's face scrunch up,
"We are NOT doing the weird feelsy shits ya' idiots do...it's STUPID."
You leaned against the wall, looking at Red worriedly as you try to think of ways to calm him down.
"Edge...You're being...kinda mean..." you spoke softly, Fell sans laughed bitterly;
"oh IMAGINE THAT. The guy from underfell, MEAN! So ridiculous! Ya wanna know what MEAN IS?"

You flinched at Red's outburst,
"MEAN IS WALKIN OUT YER FRONT DOOR AND WATCHIN' A MONSTER GET STABBED AND KILLED ON YER OWN FRONT LAWN - SIMPLY 'CAUSE THAT MONSTER WAS 'TOO WEAK'."
You placed you hand back onto the small of Red's back...rubbing circles with your thumb as he began to vent.
"MEAN is walkin' down the street knowin' others are WATCHING. Just 'cause you're the brother of the 'GREAT PAPYRUS, HEAD OF THE ROYAL GUARD' ... And ya know that they want'ta ya too! But they CAN'T BECAUSE YOUR BROTHER...BUT DAMN DO THEY WANT YOU D E A D . "
You and Sci's eyes widened as you realize, this is much more than a drunk rambling...this is a traumatic configuration that has boiled over.

"...'nd yer TERRIFIED. 'Nd ya cant tell ANYONE because that's what WEAK MONSTERS DO..."
Both you and Sci were rubbing his back and listening to him.
" 'nd you go to a stupid party to gather intel, 'nd everyone is just- just RELAXED?! Just- talkin'? No threats...'nd alternate versions of you, 'nd alternate versions of your bro-... 'nd...they're happy...? 'nd they talk 'n joke...'nd theres no fear. No front gold up...no walls. I just..."
You brought Red into a hug, he stiffened but soon sobbed into your sweater as his sharp phalanges pierced your back through your sweater.

" I'm sorry...-"
He continued to cry into your sweater, you looked up at Sci, you were both covering your mouths in shock...
"N...-no it's okay...I-...we didn't know. It's okay..."
Sci rubbed his back as his tears saturated your sweater.
"Red...I have an idea, may I say?"
Your voice was soft and sweet, he took a moment to compose himself,
"Sure thing..."
"We're gonna bring your brother here...and have you two sort things out...we'll be right near the door of you need us...and don't worry, if you need me to come in and chew him out, I won't hold back this time!"
Red scoffed playfully before realizing
"Wait- YOU CHEWED THE BOSS OUT?! LIKE- YOU JIST CONFRONTED HIM AND CUSSED HIM OUT??? THATS FUCKIN AWESOME!!!" You look away bashfully as Red praised you,
"Yeah I uh...I was kinda brutal..."

"...I'll do it."
You smiled warmly at him as he wiped away his tears,
"Sci, you go get the tampon race car and I'll stay near the door."
The two snorted and laughed hysterically at the insulting nickname you had called Red's brother.
And with that, you made your way back to Geno, who was still laying on the floor in sorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You positioned yourself so that Geno was laying on your lap again, until the newcomer spoke.
"Sorry im late. Traffic through the infinite multiverse was killer— mh? What's this?"
You turned to try and get Geno to rest again, he was now trying to stabilize himself on classics shoulder, wobbling and barely conscious.
"Heya, pl. welcome to my buddies Christmas party. Currently, everyone is either drunk, unhappy, both or completely oblivious...sooo, it's been fun."
You sigh and help Geno stand, seeing as it was useless trying to get him to lay back down.
"Huh....we'll it's about to get more fun. Pretty sure your amigo back there shoulda died a while ago."
You tense as Reaper huffs out, "I hate working on my time off."
"Uh...reaper sans- wait—"
"DON'NT WORRY. I GOT THIS."
You grimace and laugh as Geno exclaims drunkly.

"Do you..?I don't think you do."
"Geno just let me and Classic handle this-"

"FirFSt oFf, Mr. 'cOol guy" Reaperr...Thisf is the void, nott he piece of garbage "reapertale uniferse" y'ALL GOT NO JURISDICTION HERE."
You snort and hide you face in your sweater, Classic leaning onto you and laughing with you.
"And NEXT off f, I die, when i say I die...Do I hear me is cloak wearin...dumb...SKELEGODD??? I DEFY YOU and I'll kick ur stupid fface!"
Geno began to slide down the wall, you slid down with him to make sure he fell into a safe sitting position and he didn't harm himself.
"Touching me will kill you faster <3."
"SHUT IT WIFTH UR STUPID LOGICC...I just- I need to sit down- BUT I'LL FITE U PUNK..."
You sighed and laugh, "I'll be right back, I'm gonna get him some water."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm...is this creature really a sans...?"
Edge, or, fell papyrus was walking up to Blue, "this is weird."
Blue turned to him with a smile,
"Hello. You...are a sans....correct? A sans that started a certain...'friend club'?"
"H-huh...? Oh- yes!!! I'm the president !!!"
Edge grimaced, "yes. Okay. So. This, 'friendship' concept."
"You mean friendship?"
"Sure. Whatever. So, I did some research...it's some sort of mutual alliance between monsters...and that human to decimate their enemies together...?"
Blue's eye socket twitched as he refers to you as 'that human'. Sure, he refers to you as 'the human' but he felt that he's the only one allowed to call you by that.
"...what...? No- that's- that's how how that works- and—"
Before Blue could tell edge what friendship was (and to keep his mucky gloves off of his human) he was interrupted by non-other than Sci, who had square root symbols in his eyes, and you, who was right beside him.
Edge visibly tensed.
"NO THAT EXACTLY HOW IT WORKS!!!"
"alright dude, I know I chewed you out, I don't like ya...hell I hate you. But, you seriously need to talk to your brother. Now."
"That's what I'm—"
"Im helping him right now." Blue glared at Sci, writing off your bitter voice towards Edge.

"And don't lie about friendship. Don't spread misinformation!"
Edge began to sweat more as the two sans' bickered about, you were ready to drag him to where Red was prepping himself.
"Why not? Misinformation is the easiest way to control the masses."
You pinch the bridge of your nose,
"You can make people believe anything if you control the flow of information."
"THIS IS NOT WHAT FRIENDSHIP CLUB IS ABOUT!!!"
"WILL ONE OF YOU STUPID MARSHMALLOWS JUST HELP ME TALK TO MY F*CKING BROTHER?!"
Edges face dropped while the two sans' stared in shock, Edge realizing he just fucked up big time, you were staring at him wide eyed as you see Stretch come out of the corner of your eye.
"Hey, friend. What did I tell ya?"
Blue squealed quietly as Stretch stood menacingly behind Edge.
Stretch irritatedly dragged edge away and left the two sans' and Y/N to their own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI YES HELLO IM SORRY I FORGOR TO UPDATE THIS-
DOING MY BEST TO GET THIS ALL OUT BEFORE CHRISTMAS-
ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD ONE YALL
Olin, signing off <3