03 🎄

Yippeeeeee 🎉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stare in silence of where the two underfell brothers once were.
You've never seen someone blow up so horribly before, it kind of scared you.
You looked over to edge who was arguing with the classic sans.
Before you could do anything, Blue and as I dragged you with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HEY PAPYRUS!" the two skeletons greet in unison, with you sandwiched between them.
"Huh?- oh- Hello!!" Papyrus greets with just as much enthusiasm, giving a short wave and smiling.
"We're here to invite you to our FRIEND CLUB!!!" Blue says, his tone has been a lot quieter since he entered this place.
"WOWEE!"

"I, president sans thought you would make a perfect member! Our fourth member isn't here right now but the committee of ME, our monarch Y/N and the minister of...uh...of?"
You all turn to Sci, who flinched in realization that it's his point to speak.
"Oh...OH— right-"
Sci cleared his throat, "I'm the friend club's minister of war."
Sci purposefully lowered his voice to get into the setting.
You all went dead silent, you contained a laugh as you look at Blue's confused face.

"...the friend club can't have a minister of war...?" Blue looked slightly concerned, but you knew all too well it was a ruse.
"Oh yes it can!!! We'll use friendship blasters to enforce universal kindness with an IRON FIST."
Blue furrowed his eyes as papyrus timidly played with the Christmas lights he strung on his green sweater.

"NO, you can't! Because the president won't allow it!"
You chuckle at the mannerisms of the two as Papyrus looked at you nervously, "the president can't stop me! I already have the friend military backing my take over!"
Blue's eyes became a dangerous red, rimming with his usual Cobalt blue as Papyrus started to back away.
"THERE IS NO FRIEND MILITARY IN THE FRIEND CLUB!!"
"OH YES THERE IS! CUZ I MADE ONE!"

"NO ONE WOULD BETRAY ME!! I WOULD BE A KIND AND JUST RULER!!!"
The atmosphere shifted as papyrus sped walked away from the 'argument'.
"At least...
At first."
You chuckle seeing Sci's flabbergasted expression. He clearly wasn't ready for Blue to lower his voice so quickly.

The three of you broke into a fit of giggles as you bounced in place, while Papyrus walked away from the scene.
"Mwhehehe! So much fuunnn~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After sorting out the whole 'friend clubs military' you spotted Edge in the middle of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geno was just about to go have a chat with underfell paps, but you got there before him, so, he just instigated.
"Hey there. You're edge, right?"
"I...oh...yeah."
"I saw that fight between you and red. You doin' alright?"
You clenched your teeth, awaiting his half baked response.
"Ergh...I suppose I'm not doing too we-"

"OKAY LETS CUT THROUGH THE CHIT CHAT. I, DO NOT CARE. HOW YOU ARE FEELING."
Edge was caught very off guard by your change of tone, more so once you pulled him by his collar to your level.
"I saw how you were treating Red, during your 'conversation'. I don't know Red too well, if he's anything like the other sanses, his brother obviously MEANS THE WORLD TO HIM. so, I DO NOT CARE HOW YOUR FEELING YOU SORRY EXCUSE OF A USED TAMPON."

By now everyone was staring at you and edge in disbelief,
"you better APPRECIATE, and LOVE him like he DESERVES, because you NEVER know if he's going to be taken from your pathetic life."
You let go of his collar,