13: Help

"I MET EVIL WHEN I WAS ONLY A CHILD"

༺༻

LILITH'S

Today when I woke up I hade a wicked headache, I must have drank so much. Wait who took all my makeup off? Cause U never do when I am plastered. So what did I do? Wait, Xavier... let me explain. I was drinking over emotions while thinking about him so I must have went to the shed. FUCK he saw me drunk, did I say anything dumb?

I stand up rubbing my eyes tiredly getting ready, today I have at first hour history... I think. So I got ready with the uniform and some light makeup cause I am too hangover for this shit.

I walk out my room going to class, to history.

༺༻

I just finished all my classes this next one would be the last one for the day and no I have history of plants and I am almost late so I ran, has anyone ever said this? But Misses Thorn-Hill creeps me out. With her sick sweet smile and her look for carnivorous plants.

As I enter the class everyone is already sat so I rush over to my seat next to Blanca only giving her a look to say hi. The class starts and everyone goes quiet listening.

"While most plants reward their pollinators with sweet nectar, many carnivorous varieties turn to sexual trickery" Miss Thorn-Hill explains a plant in her hand, I play with the petals in a tray while she explains "or deception"

I turn around looking over at Kent both looking at each other knowingly, I was ok with Kent and Davina they said sorry a while ago same with Ajax just abanica refused to accept he was wrong.

I look over at Xavier hearing him grunt in pain but I didn't notice anything so I turned my attention back to the petals on the tray.

"The orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female instinct, luring the males in" Miss Thorn-Hill continues putting up her hands to explain "Now, once the plant is pollinated, what do the male insects get in exchange?"

"Nada" I say smiling at Bianca that smiles back, I might be petty but I can put my anger aside u til the Rave'N ends.

"Just like all the guys at the Rave'N" She continues for me making all the girls in the room laugh.

"Okay, okay I know you're all excited about Saturday, which is why I haven't assigned any homework" Miss Thorn-Hill says making everyone cheer. "But I do still need volunteers for the decoration committee, anyone interested, come and see me up here"

As soon as she finished I stood up trying to talk to Ajax about Enid but he kept avoiding me, so I took my chance.

"Me and Ajax would like to volunteer" I say making him turn aliens quickly rolling his eyes and nodding when Miss Thorn-Hill looked at him for approval.

༺༻

I was in my dorm in this little break we always have when my a knock is heard from my door I go over to open it and see Xavier, what is he doing here?

"Hey... I umm need your help" He says rubbing his neck, or more like scratching it.

"I know where to hide bodies, depend who" I say opening the door further open looking around making sure no one saw him.

"What no, you sound like Theo" He says coming in and I close the door behind him he sits on my bed still hand on his neck. "Can you help me clean this wound?" He ask uncovering his neck revealing 3 dio claw marks.

"Yeah but you better explain" I say going into my bathroom grabbing the first aid kit out my cabinet placing it between us.

"I scraped my neck climbing a fence" He says, I could tell he was lying.

"First, since when do you climb fences? And second I know you are lying and you better tell the truth" I say dipping alcohol on some cotton balls applying it gently to his neck.

He closes his eyes for a second from the stinging of the alcohol "I was drawing a monster when it came out and scratched me" He says grabbing onto my thigh due to the hard sting of the alcohol.

"Why were you drawing a monster?" I ask trying to ignore his hand for the moment being.

"I just wanted to draw it" He shrugs and j frown knowing he is lying again.

"Tell me through Xavier" I say finishing up with the alcohol and now I had to put the bandages.

"I keep seeing him in my dream, I am pretty sure your cousin thinks I am the monster" He laughs and I frown.

"You told her before me?" I ask, I know we haven't talked in a while but at least he could have told me about this "and why would she think you are it?"

"She asked, and I don't know why she think I am it" he says squeezing my thigh when I accidentally touched the cut.

"Ok you are all done" I say sitting up properly but he still don't take his hand off my thigh, not that I minded.

"I am sorry for not telling you, I was just..." he comes closer hugging me tiredly putting his head on the crook of my neck as I played with his hair. "Just we didn't talk and Wednesday was the closer thing to you, only that you show emotions"

"Yeah..." I look at my clock noticing that I have to go decorate the Rave'N. I guess I have to sacrifice my live life for my friends.

"About the Rave'N would you like-" I cut him off getting up in a hurry tiene my hair up.

"I am sorry I have to go decorate the Rave'N and I need to talk to Ajax about Enid I am sorry talk to you soon" I say rushing out the room quickly.

༺༻