29: Fight

"COME ON, A FEW KISSES WILL NOT RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP"

༺༻

LILITH'S POV

I woke up in Xavier's bed but not Xavier in it, I walk out to the quad still in my pajamas everyone staring at me I look over at Enid confused.

"Have you seen Xavier?" I ask her and she looks at me sadly.

"Didn't you hear, he was arrested... it was Wednesday idea" Enid says and I see red.

"She.Did.What" I exclaim angrily.

"Lilith don't" But before she could finish I stormed away looking for Wednesday, I found her by the lake under a tree, with photos all over.

"You bitch!" I exclaim, making Wednesday look up at me bored "You set up Xavier"

"I didn't set up anything he was the monster" She said standing up.

"He isn't the monster you psycho, they were all right you just use people!" I exclaim "I am tired of your shit Wednesday I defended you against Bianca!"

"I don't need you to fight my battles" She says back.

"That is what family is for, and the fact you don't know that shows me that who ever doesn't let you use them you throw in the trash" I exclaim.

"You sound like Enid" She says back, looking around the crowd I had rounded up.

"Yeah... might but I am a heel lot smarter not to let you in my life ever again!" I exclaim jumping on making her fall on the floor, and start punching her before she pushes me off "At least he treated me better that you could ever, you fucking asshole" I scream, feeling my magic swirl around me.

"Calm down Lily" She said and I started breathing in and out.

"I am done Wednesday done, shove your emo self up your fucking ass" I sat storming away again. Just when things were good she had to ruin everything, fuck this fuck her, fuck everyone. I am going to visit Xavier.

༺༻

I had gotten permission to visit Xavier in prison and when I went into that cell I did not expect a tired looking Xavier.

"Salem..." He said trying to touch me but his chains stopped him.

"Hey Xavier, I am sorry about Wednesday" I say tears in my eyes "Just when everything was going well"

"Its ok don't cry, it is not your fault" He said sitting on the floor and I did the same.

"I tried to call my dad but he wont answer same with your dad, I can't get anyone any of my dads lawyer friend, I am sorry" I told him reaching out grabbing his hand.

"It is ok, I am sure everything will solve it self out" he nods, rubbing circles onto my hand.

"I am sorry for not answering the phone" I apologized again.

"Stop apologizing, lets just have a good moment even though I am in chains" He laughed.

"I wished they weren't police chains" I joked and he slapped my hand lightly.

༺༻

After some time with Xavier back at the police station they had to drag me out of there, I can't believe Wednesday would do this. I hate this I hate feeling like this small. Well that was yesterday not I am sitting with Ajax waiting for the rest of the nightshades

"Hey are you listening?" Ajax asked after finishing his ranting about Enid.

"Sorry its just Xavier..." I say looking down.

"I know you feel but lets just hope a miracle happens" He tells me patting my back.

"Yeah.., look the plastic are coming" I said looking at the rest of the Nightshades coming.

We go in the shed ad unhood Taylor, look I know it's Tyler but who cares Taylor sounds better.

Before I knew it Wednesday was trying to torture him, I might hate him but I am not a bad person... or not that bad.

So the Nightshades decided to do the rational thing and go to Weems.

༺༻