27: Emotions

"CALL ME FRIEND BUT KEEP ME CLOSER"

༺༻

LILITH'S POV

It had been a few days since I had that talk with Xavier and I felt overwhelmed with everything. I just need a break, yeah Ajax talk with me helped but that was just some of the emotions I have bottled up for years. I have always been the "mistake child" I am not suppose to be here and when my parents get to angry they wont miss a chance to remind me, it is hard not having supportive parents but I guess it made me strong but I could have been strong with supportive parents that didn't force me to be perfect every second of the day and thats how I've been for the last few days not going to class and locking myself in my room.

"Lilith, please answer" I hear Tulip knock on the door for the third time, I roll my eyes throwing the cigarette out the balcony walking over to the door opening it.

Tulip, Theo and Ajax stood infant of me looking at my disheveled self, my messy hair, sweatpants and a sports bra and my cigarettes burn on those exact sweatpants. They looked at me trying to find words to say.

"What? I know that I look like shit" I said leaning on the door frame "I am not surprised my cousin hasn't visited me yet" I laugh.

"We are worried about you" Tulip says, holding onto Theo's arm.

"You care? Like everyone else, like my parents, like my family, like everyone" I laugh going into my room for another cigarette they come in too, even do I look homeless my room looks great.

"We do care, Lilith you can't yourself here forever" Ajax says trying to grab my hand but I take a step back, my mind is too fragile along with my magic I can not risk hurting them.

"Everyone says the something but they never mean it" I say back blowing the smoke out my nose.

"Lily you can't just... you can't" Theo stutters out and I laugh, I do not know why I am laughing its better to laugh than too cry.

"I can't what? huh" I ask, I know I am being mean but maybe they they will leave.

"You can't shove your emotions down and ignore them" Theo says, I smile.

"Who says I can't? Look I deal my way, and it has worked so don't worry ill be all good tomorrow" I say fixing my hair quickly going into the bathroom changing and putting on some makeup, I looked normal. "You see I look normal" I say walking out the bathroom.

"Ok but you know you have us anytime" Ajax says walking out followed by Tulip and Theo, I close the door behind them rolling my eyes.

They are right I need to get out, so I get out my room not before checking I look good. I walk out my room look confident like I didn't spend my time crying over my daily and Xavier. I am just tired I am tired of everything and everyone. I walk into the quad eyes on me, this is the worst when you are popular and you miss some days everyone thinks you are dead... I wish.

༺༻

I sit on the back of the school smoking, look I got out my room one thing done and smoking is later. As I trow the cigarette on the floor stomping on it I hear some foot steps, I turn round I see Xavier walking over to me.

"What?" I say harshly, I am so tired.

"Look I came to ask how you were feeling, I have not seen you in class for a few days" Xavier says standing in-front of me "Look even if we fought I still care about you"

"I know you still care and I thank you but, I can't be around you right now, I like you and you say you like me but, until you decide who you want please stay away from me" I say closing my eyes trying not to cry.

"Salem come on please just talk to me, I do like you but, I like Wednesday too" HE tries to touch me but the tears flow out like my magic would if he touched me.

"That is why I can't... I can't talk to you until you decide, ok?" I explain playing with my hair.

"Ok..." He says quietly, and I nod walking away.

༺༻

XAVIER'S POV

I can't believe id did that to her, the girl I saw infant of me was a broken girl, and I can't deal with myself by doing that with her. I like her, I really, really like her, but Wednesday. If I am being honest with myself I think I am just using Wednesday to forget about Lilith. I have liked... I mean love her since we were 6.

I just... cannot think right, right now. I need to get her out my head, people say I have a dark side they might be right but I need to get my anger out so I do this....

༺༻

A/N

Merry Christmas Everyone