Chapter 2

A KNOCK CAME from the door

 A KNOCK CAME from the door. Must be Simone's promised tour. 

 She walked up to her door and opened it. 

 A very contrasting sight greeted her; Wednesday in all her black-n-white glory and a very colorful stranger. Said stranger had an eager and beaming smile, almost blinding. Her blonde hair had some dyed blue, pink and green streaks. 

 Damn, it's like looking at the sun

 "Hi, you must be Simone", She took her hand and shook it vigorously, shaking Simone's whole body," Pleasure to meet you".

 The redhead winked at her, as her eyes glowed with yellow," And you must be the oh so acclaimed Enid Sinclair, am I right?", she took Enid's hand and left a little peck. 

 Enid's eyes widened at the bold move. She hid her face in her hands, trying to hide her so obvious blush. 

 Such a cutie. I guess I do have that kind of effect on women

 Wednesday just rolled her eyes at the flirty behavior. Or maybe she was a teeny tiny bit jealous, oh well, the world will never know.

 "Uh- um", her cheeks reddening still hadn't stopped," I-I am here to give you and Wednesday a tour around the school. Let's get started".

 Simone smirked," Alright".

 The trio walked down the stairs, Enid starting with her speech.

 " Nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us; outcasts, freaks, monsters, fill in your favorite marginalized groups here."

 " You can save the advertising sales speech. I don't plan on staying here for long", Wednesday bluntly announced. 

 " Well, I do plan on staying here. But yeah, I just don't do history. Anything but that", The brunette glared at her for the annoying comment.

 Enid smiled, trying to diffuse the tension," Well, in terms of law, it's not really optional. But, why would anyone here dislike Nevermore? I mean it's made specially for us to feel we belong in someplace".

 Well that was deep

 " This was my parents idea", Wednesday gestured towards a photo from the old fencing team," Oh look, there's my mother smirking at me. They've been looking for any excuse to send me here. It's all a part from their nefarious yet completely obvious plan".

 Simone turned to her," And what plan would that be?".

 Wednesday looked at the other girls," To turn me into a version of themselves".

 Enid grimaced,"Well, in that case, perhaps you could clear something up. Rumors have been spreading around that you killed a kid at your old school and your parents pulled strings to get you off".