SECRETS

SECRETS
a golden era story

***

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
– mental health, violence, dark magical elements, death, trauma, sexual scenes –

***

A shared universe.

fixing old traditions| it started with a dance | legends & myths | crystal clear | quidditch star | escape | mirror | SECRETS | healer | fiery dragon | haunted

So far only eleven books are in the shared universe. In no way do you have to read them in any order. How I ordered them above is the order in which their stories begin. Stretching from the Marauder's Era, through the Golden Era to Post-War and Next-Gen.

I personally like seeing familiar characters in stories, it's why I have chosen to have such a big shared universe with the possibility of many of my favourites oc's making an appearance.

Following the same timeline from different points of view, different types of stories, and different love interests. Because this is an Alternative Universe, a few canon events may be changed for story and plot purposes.

***

Secrets, which will begin in the year 1991. Follows the original character of Carden Black. A story of friendship, loyalty, betrayal, love and loss.

Sirius Black 2.0. A name anyone who knew him and his father would call him. A loud mouth and a certain disregard for following the rules.

Carden Black always wore a smile on his face and gifted laughter to those around him. With strong beliefs, it could be very easy to get on his bad side. A side he inherited from his mother, a cunning nature that ensured he'd achieve his ends by any means necessary.

A love for his friends and family so strong, you couldn't insult them without Carden having something to immediately strike back with. There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for those he loved, in fact, there weren't many people he hated but those he did needed to watch their backs.

***

Carden Black

***

Jily, Dorlene, Saimee.

OC x Pansy Parkinson

***

I hope you enjoy the story, I'm always reading comments so don't be afraid to drop a few in.

All recognisable characters, settings etc. are property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. @slytherinsilverrose

©SlytherinSilverRose
2022