Three

First Year,
Sniv- Snape.

His first day of Hogwarts was finally here, he raced downstairs to find Ethan already leaving for his class, outside with a bunch of Magical creatures. His sister Rhea also rushed out as her class was one of the furthest away from the common room, having to preserve her rest before a meeting with Oliver Wood captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

"Where are we first?" Ron asked

"Transfiguration, McGonagall's class," he told him, "anyone know where that is?"

"Not me," Harry said, as they looked around the majority of the students had left they couldn't ask anyone.

"Well, shit we're going to be late for sure," they hurried out of their common room.

Racing through the halls trying to figure out where her office was. Maybe they should have paid attention when she was talking. Carden doubted she would appreciate students from her own house being late to her lesson.

They found the transfiguration corridor looking through the windows empty classroom after empty classroom. Harry ran ahead whistling them over when he found others from the years sat writing, the opened the door hurrying through.

His eyes widened at the cat sat on the desk. He didn't think his father was telling the truth about Professor McGonagall, she really was a cat. He could hear his father's warnings, 'be on the look for two cats, Mrs. Norris and Purfessor McGonagall,'

"We made, can you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late," Ron said, unaware of her animagus form.

"Actually Ron, she's a-," He tried to tell him, as the cat changed into McGonagall

"That was bloody brilliant,"

"Well, thank you for that assessment Mr Weasley," Carden fought the urge to laugh "perhaps it would be more fitting if I were to transfigure Mr Potter or Mr Black into a pocket watch that way one of you might be on time,"

"We got lost," Harry said.

"Well, perhaps a map, I trust you don't need one to find your seats," Hadrian refrained from laughing as Carden stuck his tongue out at him.

"I tried to tell you," he muttered to Ron as the three boys found a seat, Carden stuck his tongue out at Hadrian as he sat down next to Hermione. "What?" he questioned.

She sighed rolling her eyes at him, as he began to catch up with the class, not missing too much luckily. Only missing the introduction to Transfigure, what could he have missed in that part? You transform something into another. The class was pretty self-explanatory.

He didn't recognise the boy his brother was sat with, another Slytherin. Whatever they were talking about it made Hadrian laugh, a Slytherin girl leaned over passing a note to him. He's already made friends with Slytherins.

Carden and Harry had plans to go and check out the school and see whether there might be someplace great for plotting pranks. He learned that he had a lot to live up to. First the fun pranks of Ethan Burke, his popular target Marcus Flint.

Second, the legendary pranks of the Weasley twins, their popular targets, included many, Mr Filch, many Slytherins and sometimes his sister Rhea. And third, the inventive pranks of Rhea Black, he knew her style more than anyone she would be the easiest to outdo.

The two boys ventured down to the Potions corridor, they would need some ingredients for their pranks. Harry would be on the lookout for Professor Snape, while Carden snuck into his private stash of ingredients the ones he kept for himself to experiment with.

"Hurry up," Harry urged.

"Hold on, it's dark in here I can't see shit,"

"You're a wizard, use your wand!" Harry argued.

"Oh yeah, Lumos! Ah, that's better," he held his wand between his teeth while he picked out bottles looking at their labels. "Harry do you think we needed any newt eyes," he looked up "Professor, it's a lovely day we're having"

"First day and already breaking into places you shouldn't be," Snape said, holding the collar of Harry's robe, he grabbed the collar of Carden's robe walking both boys to his office. "Sit down!" both boys sat in the seats by his desk.

"Aren't you going to give us detention?"

"Without a doubt Mr Potter," he took out a sheet of parchment. "And write to your fathers," he had a look of pride on his face.

"You know," Carden began "my father spoke really highly of you,"

"Don't lie to me,"

"He did honestly, he said, that Sniv- Snape!" he corrected himself, receiving a glare from the Professor, "Severus Snape, was a great potion student, we could learn a lot,"

They sat quietly as Professor Snape, wrote out a letter to their fathers they were secretly thankful it was their fathers he was writing to. For if he wrote to their mothers then they would have a reason to worry. Lily Potter and Aimee Black weren't the women you got on the bad side of.

"Are we free to go?" Harry asked. Professor Snape didn't say anything only kept writing. He waved over an owl perched in the far corner of his office.

"Take this to James Potter and this one to Sirius Black." the owl took both letters flying out of the window. "Now get out," both boys hurried out of the office.

"Dad is going to be embarrassed," Carden nodded agreeing with Harry.

"They did warn us to keep an eye out for him, let's just hope our mothers don't open the letters,"

"Well my mum might be forgiving, but Aimee, I'd be scared,"

"My mum is not that scary," Carden said,

"That's because you're her little boy, she could never be mad at her children, it's Uncle Sirius I'm worried about,"

"Hey, my dad can handle my mother, I think,"