Enjoying this way too much !!

okay so here is the chappy enjoy :D

________________________________________________________________________________

Olivia POV

I was awoken by the sound of the front door opening , I flew the cover's off of my body , and jumped to my feet, I had to find an object , okay I got it my spray can , it can do 2 damages for the price of one , HIT & SPRAY . I tip toed to my door and opened it , only to catch Justin doing the exact same thing.

Justin POV

I had just got back from Selena's suite , I was trying my best to get in with out any of them noticing , I was doing fine untill I heard someones door creak open, my head darted to the door where the noise was coming from, and out popped Olivia, she crossed her arm's and started approaching me, I thought we werent even on speaking terms, I wonder what she is going to do to me .

I was so deep into my thoughts that I did not even realise that someone had wrapped there delicate hands around my torso . I looked down to see Oli-ii-via , Am I seeing right, I automatically wrapped my hands around her hips. When I came to terms with with what I was doing.

I quickly retrieved my arms away from her body and began to speak "I-I-III I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that " more like stuttered, If I had not stopped that hug only god knows what would have went down between us , I was enjoying that hug , too much , way to much .

She replied back to me and removed her hand from my torso and started to blush " I'm sorry I didn't mean to either" she said while she looked down at her feet , she turned and started to walk back to her door .

Olivia POV

UGGH silly me !!, what was I thinking when I put my arms around him, damn me and my kindness.

I started heading back to my room when he called out " why did you do that?" he asked me , what am I going to say to him , think think THINK, "I -II- err " way to go Livs " To be honest with you i really don't know" i shurgged , lies, lies LIES, of course i knew I was worried... worried sick about him , but I could not let him know that , he would just automatically jump to conclusions and think that I still have feelings for him , WHICH IS TRUE, but I think that I made it pretty clear to him that I don't any more , I had to act like I didn't with all the bad stuff that he think's I have done , he will think that I am doing it to break his "relasionship up".

I thought he had dropped the subject but it sure looks like he didn't " Livs" he paused i could hear his foot steps coming towards me , I didn't want to trurn around , because I'm sure my knees will turn to jelly, he continued to talk " I'm very sorry for the way I have been treating you lately, .....................I have been such a Jerk to wards you, a-aand I just want to let you know that , even though I'm dating Selena you will always have an special place in my heart " he had finished talking , I swear I couldn't breathe properly,I was about to turn my door knob.

When he spun me around " Olivia say something, Please " his facial expression had dropped.

YOU KNOW WHAT , NOW I WISH THAT I NEVER HAD TO FOLLOW THAT STUPID PLAN, because its going to affect him , OH i know that even though he has been acting like a douche lately !!!,

 I can't  help but have a little bit of sympathy for him ,because at the end of this he is the one that's going to get hurt, and when he get's hurt i'm going to have to be the one to pick up the broken pieces and mend them. I know I said "when you get hurt don't come crying to me" but no matter how bad he messes up I will always be there for him ,  I care for him , who am I kidding I LOVE HIM.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even realiase that Justin had taken a step closer to me and was right Infront of my face.

I was hypnotised by his eye's , he bit his lip and looked down at me , he started to lean in and .......................

___________________________________________________________________________

OKAY HOMIES I MISSED U ALL

1) what do you think is going to happen??

2) do you feel sorry for justy wusty??

3) What do you think happened with justin and Selena??

you my homies will find out next time ;)

GOODBYE

Thanks for all the comments , rates support everything , all of you are the best , just thank you honestly words can't describe :) OKAY , I must say also say that i think some of you are loosing interest in this story if you have any idea's hit me up  ;)