Blah blah What

I have missed you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH , this is jus a lil update i will be putting up a long as chappy on sunday , soz for the Delay's and thank you for my votes I officialy hve 101 votes on I putmy heart on mute , 45 onHer dying wish and 42 fans get out of ere ,I  joke honestly all of your support makes me happy and with out all of you I wouldn't have got this far THANK YOU <3

_____________________________________________________________________________

Justin POV

"Justin we need to talk." I looked up and saw Se... Wait hold on I think I must be asleep. I rubbed my eyes, nope. Its reality. I was in awe.

I couldn't say anything all my words were stuck at the back of my throat I tried to make a sound but nothing came out my words were constipated.

"You know, you can say something instead of looking at me like I am an unknown specie," she giggled nervously.

I closed my mouth and scratched the back of my head, this is getting quite uncomfortable now, and I mean I don't know what to say. The last time I saw her, was a few days ago, does she even know that I know.

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say, that you know about the whole cheating kind of thing" she asked me while fiddling with the bow on her dress, her head was hung low it took all I had in me not to go up to her and lift her head High. I didn't know what to say, what does she expect me to say?

"Justin," she paused "I didn't mean to hurt you I really didn't, it’s just that..." I cut in " It’s just that what? Selena I put 110% in our relationship, and this is what you have to say, huh?" before I could finish she spoke over me.

 "Justin, just hear me out, I'm not here for you to take me back. I came here to apologize. It went too far; I was caught up in this love game, and now I wish that I never had, but it's too late now. What’s done is done; all I want is for you to be happy. I know it sounds it sounds stupid after all the crap I've put you through but you deserve someone who will be there for you and treat you right."

She was looking straight into my eyes. This is a new side of Selena. She has never poured her heart out like that before to me.

I stood up and hugged her, I don't know why I did that, but she looked like she could with a hug. "Justin, I'm so sorry, honestly. It’s something that went too far don't take it to heart it has nothing to do with you," she said while releasing her hand from my torso and cupping my face. She mumbled something under her breath but I didn't really catch it.

"O... is gonna be one lucky girl." she released her hand from my face, she opened my hand and put a box on my palm, she pecked me on the cheek and walked out. I sat back down on the sofa. I then proceeded to go and open up the box. It was the promise ring that I gave to her; she should have just kept it.

I guess that the guilt was killing her. I just sat back on the sofa and begun to think about everything. From the first day when I met her to where I'm sitting now, wishing that I had never had to through all of this.

Olivia POV

I was walking back to the suite when I saw Selena heading out of the door, that little BITCH.

 "Hey" She hollered at me. I rolled my eyes, what does she want to break Justin's heart AGAIN?

"I know what you are thinking," She said. Pssssh how would you know, if you did you wouldn’t be standing right next to me because all I wanna do is slap... "I know you will treat Justin right; He just doesn’t see it yet." Blah blah blah WHAT?

"Selena first of all this is very, very weird seeing as we have never got on along , but what has Justin got to do with me?" I asked her with somewhat curiosity.

"Justin is meant for you, not me. In fact he was too good for me, but you, I know you and him have some chemistry. I saw it. That's why I had to get him far away from you just in case he tried to break up to me."

Honestly, I thought she was being the fake, nice, loving, caring Selena. That did not work before and it sure wasn‘t working now. "Selena are you...okay," I asked while scratching the back of my head.

"I'm perfectly fine; Justin probably needs someone right now so you should be heading inside your suite," she smiled at me. Okay this is so weird, probably one of the weirdest days EVER, and mind you, I do have some crazy days.

______________________________________________________________________________

There ya go Homies ya know the usual ;)

Selena is FREAKIN ME OUT 

HAHA what did you think of that ???

Spelling mistakes I know I'm oh so sorry , I will edit it Later .