I know that you know that I know :p

Justin P.O.V

I was awoken  to the sound of chatter, coming from downstairs ,I’m guessing the kitchen, I jumped out of my bed and headed downstairs, the scent of pancakes was calling me, before I knew it I was already inside the kitchen sitting down on a bar stool awaiting my pancakes arrival.

“How many pancakes do you want “my mother asked me, I am quite disappointed she should know my usual’s by now?

“Justin” she questioned me again.

“Right, can I have 4 pancakes please” I answered back at her.

My mum set my plate on the island right in front of me, I began to dig in. I began to her someone talk, a voice I know very well, as a matter of fact, I looked up to see Liv’s and her mom. I gulped I didn’t really want to be here right now.

I smiled helplessly at her, if there was anything that I could do to get out of here I would right about now.

Her facial expression suddenly changed “Justin” she sniffled.

I gulped “Yes Liv’s”

“Do you by any chance have an Idea, about what happened yesterday” she asked me.

I averted my eye contact away from her “No-nooo-N-N-Noo I don’t have any idea” I stuttered helplessly.

“Ohhh… okay I was just wondering” her face turned blank and she was just gazing up at the ceiling.

“Why would you ask anyway” I put a huge piece of pancake in my mouth.

“Well” she paused, “I-II-I” she sighed, her mum consoled her and picked up from where she left.

“Honey” I looked up and faced her “you know Zac right “ I nodded my head “ He is okay but, he got hurt yesterday while Olivia and him were out on a …… they were out, and funny enough a piece of gum went into his eye “ I looked up at her preparing myself for the worst, what possible damage could I have done now.

“He is in hospital now, he reacted to the gum in his eye, and he is under going a lot of treatment, but If you know anything about it please inform us” she smiled gently at me.

I nodded my head at her “I will do” It began to get quite hot.

Olivia POV

I know its him I just want him to admit it, which I know he won’t do , and I bet that he knows that I know but he will never let his pride get in the way of saying a simple heart felt “I’m sorry” Nope, not with Justin , that is just mission impossible with him.

“He is in hospital now, he reacted to the gum in his eye and he is under going a lot of treatment, but If you know anything about it please inform us” my mum explained to him.

He nodded his head at my mum and replied back with an “I will do” may I ask what will he do exactly??

, tell the whole world that you tried to KILL MY DATE!

I looked up at him with disgust , He can honestly just sit there and Lie right in front of my face but not only to me to my mom, it’s funny how my mom knows nothing about it , I always try to make him look like the good guy.

All of sudden Justin eyes started to look a little bit glazed, and within a beat of a second he was on the floor looking lifeless.

Pattie dropped what she was doing and I mean literally, my mum got off her bar stool and went to his aid, and I stood there in shock, looking.

____________________________________________________________________________

Okay part 2 might be uploaded tonight if I could get 7 votes demanding much I know ha-ha , I’ve missed you all sooooooooooooooooooo MUCH !!! Hollah at me :D

Remained Blessed Ann :D