Dream on..

I was sitting alone in the class, peacefully completing my physics journal,  when out of blue rose petals showered on me. I was stunned for a moment but some how it gave butterflies in my stomach. Suddenly romantic music stared to play.  Now this was getting cringy and from nowhere Rishi came infront and knelt before me. Even before processing the situation he spoke out "Will you be my girlfriend Preeti?!"
"Yes..yess!!!!!" I shouted out loud when suddenly I heard my mothers voice.." Wake up Preeti it's already 6:30" I opened my eyes to see I was on my bed, dreaming about my crush Rishi. I was still processing the dream, not thinking about him but the fact that I was completing my physics journal in my dream.

~♡~

I was waiting outside the main entrance of the building waiting for Rishi,and his father- who usually drops us to school in his car-  I was still figuring out why only physics journal came in my dream, when suddenly I felt someones presence.  I turned behind to see a broad chest in front of me. I looked up to se Rishi's face. He was soo close to each other. I stepped back looking down, not to show my red face. "Good morning shorty." He said with a grin on his face, gently pinching my ear- like he usually does. "Yaa.. I told you multiple times not so call me shorty.. I'm not the one who is shorty, you are the one who is way more taller then a... then a.... a tree!" I said. Instead of arguing back he just looking at me and smiled. My heart skipped a beat. Suddenly Rishi's father came in his car. "Don't want to go to school?? It's already late." He said. We both got in an instant.  "Good morning uncle." I greeted.  "Good morning kido." He replied and started the car..

~♡~

We were in the car, heading towards out school. I was looking out side at the rainy weather. It was so satisfying hearing the rain drops fall out. When suddenly I got a glance of Rishi, dozing off in front seat. Slowly a smile grew on my face.

It's been 12 years since we met each other.  Rishi and his father had shifted in the apartment above  our apartment.  His mother had passed away when Rishi was 3 years also, his father was a surgeon and mostly used to stay away from home but, Rishi used to saty with us. It was like he was a member pf our family.  We were best friends. When ever some teased him for not having a mother, I would fight with them.

But it is not same now. Its being past 2 years, since I had a crush on him. I don't know when this feelings grew in my heart. Is it then when I was going to fall down the stairs and he saved me grabbing my waist. Or is it then when I was going to hit a basketball ball when she covered me and got hit by it. I don't know but, those were the moments my heart skipped a beat.

~♡~

Just when we entered the school every girl in the school turned towards us -or towards Rishi to be specific- why wouldn't they not. He was as charming as an anime character.  To beautiful to be true. Just then I heard a girly voice calling his name. We both turned behind to see Shanaya-his girlfriend- . She ran towards us and threw herself on Rishi. "How are you babe? Did you missed me??" She asked in a childish way. God her words gave me sudden chills in my spine. So cheesy.  She locked her arms around his and started to walk away.  As I saw them going it struck me, Rishi.  The moat hansome guy in school had more than 10 girlfriends in his high school life. All the girls he dated were gifted beauty. And here I am dreaming about him proposing me. Well that's what I can only do..just dream on.. as I was thinking about it someone tapped on my shoulder . I turned behind to see no one. When I turned in front Rishi poped up making me lose my balance  due to surprise and almost to trip and fall on my butt when suddenly she caught my waist and saved me.  I was breathless for that moment. Looking deep into his eyes i saw concern. I stood on my feet and caught my breath.  "Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded hesitantly.  He smiled and gently pinched my ears. "Why do you keep touching my ears?" I asked. He came closer to me, and whispered in my ears." Because it's cute when they get red beacuse of me.." he said. My ears... getting red. " Your ears become red when ever i am close to you..it's cute." He said. My eyes widened.  My stomach filled with butterflies. " Ya just like that." He said pinching my ears again.