Yes, it's true!!

Rishi's POV

Back then when I was young. I had shifted into a new building.  My mom had passed away and my dad rarely used to be home. I thought I will leave alone like this forever.  But Preeti came in my life. And since then I fell for her. They way she used to take care of me like my mother I liked it. But the thing was.. she never liked me. She saw me as friend . Or more like a brother. Just to divert my mind from her I started dating other girls. But the relationships were not stable. I just used to find Preeti in those girls but I couldn’t.  But when actual Preeti used to be there with me I used to feel comfortable. But I knew all she saw in me was a friend nothing at all. And I didn't wanted to ruin it either.

But... since past 2 year its changed.  She is changed. Her behavior towards me was changed. Not in a rude way but in kinda way I always wanted. Once without controlling my feelings I pinched her ear. And the reaction was what I didn’t expected. She blushed. Her cheeks becane red. Even her ears. It looked cute. But somehow my brain told me it meant nothing. And just like this it took me 2 years to know about her feelings.

That day when it rained heavily and Preeti came in my house, when no one was there. When we slipped and fell down I was holding her hands. That moment I couldn't control my self and slowly went forward to kiss her. When she closed her eyes and gave a peck on my lips,  I was stunned for a moment and then  I took the chance and kissed her and she kissed me back. It was the most magical moment of my life.

Present...

I woke up early today as I was excited to meet Preeti. Atlast I came to know about her feelings for me. I freshen up quickly and just then someone rang the door bell. I knew it was my shorty. I ran in lightning speed and just befor opening the door I brush my hair with my fingers.  I opened the door to see it was Shanaya.

~♡~

Shanaya and I both sat on the sofa . It was silent for a moment.  How could I forget about her? I need to sort things out between us first. When I took a glance of her she was looking down. Even though she was looking down I could see that she was a little tensed. She took a sigh and looked at me. "Rishi I need to tell you something.."
"Even I need to Shanaya. "
"Ok first I will tell, Ok..."
I nodded. "Rishi. It's just that I cane to know it just now. Like after we started to date and all.... Actually I'm into girls." She said. I widened my eyes. "I just used to pretend that I like you so that I don’t break your heart. Or ego, of you getting dumped and so on. But I had enough of it. I want to be my self now. So let's break up."
I widened my eye's in happiness. "Yes... yes  lets break up. " she gave me a confused look.  "Actually...I like Preeti.. I love her amd she also likes me..." I said . She smiled "Congrats... " We both stood up abd gave each other a hug. Just then I saw someone opening the door. It was Preeti.  She looked at me in shock. Oh god .. she mistook us. Just before I could explain she went away..

~Sorry guys the story is too short. But just for suspens I have made it short. But Don't worry, everything will be fine in the next part..the finale~