Never to late..

As I closed the door behind me I rushed into the bath room and started to cry with making sounds.  It was hard but I had too.

Just then Ma called out. "Preeti where are you?"
I took a deep breath and answered. "In the bath room.".. "Ohh. Ok, I and Pa are heading out so lock the doors and if you are scared then call Rishi here." She said. I wanted to tell her that it's now non of his  business to cone here. But i controlled my feelings and answered a yes. As I heard the door locked I cane out wiyh red swollen eyes. Juat then the door bell rang.. I thought it was Ma. I splashed some water on my face and came to answer the door.

As I opened I saw the face which I didn't wanted to see. "Where you crying.?" Rishi said bending little forward. "Oh nothing . It's just that something went in my eyes. You wanted something. " I said casually. I didn’t wanted to be affected with this things now. I am so done with it. "I wanted to asked you  something.. Its about yesterday. " He said. "What? What are you talking about." I asked .
"About yesterday.. I mean the kiss." He said
"Oh.. don’t worry. I totally forgot about it. I know its usual for you to kiss any girl.  And about me I will manage those feelings.  Se I am managing quite well."

The truth was I wasn't.  It just felt so painfull.
"Don't." He said and came in.
I was stunned for a moment.  He closed the door and pinned me on the wall. " Don't forget that beautiful moment between us Preeti." He said looking deep in to my eyes.
"Then what should I do." I said pushing him back, tear drop sliding down from eyes to cheeks.
"Preeti I and Shanaya broke up. She like girls not boys." He said. I widened my eyes in shock.
"Is it true.??" I asked. She suddenly grabbed my waist and kissed me. "Yes its true. And its true what happened yesterday and the feelings for you are also true. I like you shorty." He said with a smile. I Hugged him and kissed on his forehead head. He hugged me tight. I hugged him back. He had wrapped me for luke 5 minutes straight. "Hey.. leave me now.." I said.
"Wait. Let me take out the feeling which I kept for 12 years." He said wrapping his arms a little tighter.

He like me since we were kids. I couldn't believe it. He hid it from me really well.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Now the wait is over." I said pulling myself back. "Want something to eat. Since Ma and Pa are not there. It will be out first date at home." I said. He nodded like an obedient boy.

  For everyone else Rishi is a handsome cool boy with his record of dating beautiful girls. But for me he is a silly cute guy. Whom Ibknow since we were children. To be honest for a year I was just crushing on him because of his looks. But in the second year I realized he is more than his looks. His kind heart, clumsy hands, cute smile, the way he cares for me. This things made me to like him more. I thought It will be to late to tell my feelings towards him. Like for 2 years. But he waited for 12 years. Well it's true than. Its never to late to  fall in love..

The end....