It's all in your eyes..

It was recess time, but instead of going out I was still in the class trying to complete my notes. Suddenly Rishi came in dashing and hidden himself in the bench in which I was still.  "Shorty!! Save me please." He said. I sighed and looked out of the door when suddenly I was Shanaya searching Rishi here and there. "Hey Shanaya!!" I shouted "He went on the ground " she gave me a thumbs-up and went away. Arjun came  up from his place like a frog coming out from pond. "Why are yo dating her if you think she is irritating." I asked
"I feel sorry for her."
"Even I want to break up with her. But its only 1 month of relationship. The relationship should be atleast of 2 months then only I can break up. It's in my rules." He said. "Wow.. I hope you find your permanent partner. " I said, as a friend but deep inside ,the girl who have crush on him was a bit sad about it. The expression of sadness somehow was seen on my face. "Don't worry if I couldn’t find anyone I will marry you." He said. It felt good to hear those words, but I knew those words didn't had any meaning.  "Ewww... never ever in my life." I said to hide my true feelings. "Really..am I that bad?" He asked with an sudden change in his expression of sadness. He looked deep into my eyes. I wasn't able to break the eye contact. I didn’t wanted to to be honest.  Just then the bell rang. Everyone started to run away into their classes. Rishi stood up and started to walk away when, suddenly he stopped and turned behind. "By the way, papa wil not come to pick us today so we will have to go by bus." He said with that same expression on his face. I nodded and he went away.

~♡~

It was raining heavily, like we were standing below a water fall. I and Rishi were standing in the bus-stop. I was already half wet and was shivering in my wet uniform. Suddenly Rishi took his jacket and covered me with it. I didn’t felt anything at that moment, it was... very comfortable. "I don't think the bus will come." I said. Just then the bus arrived. It was half empty.  And my face lit up with smile. We both got into the bus and sat on a seat. I was looking outside the window. The rain drops falling on the window looked so pretty. Also I was feeling so tired. All I wanted was to sleep on my bed.

~♡~

When we reached home I noticed the door was locked. It suddenly struck my head, Ma and Pa were out and they will come late at night. Thank god I had keys with me. I went in and took a hot shower.  I went in the kitchen and started to look for some instant noodles. I was not hungry, but I was just craving for some. Suddenly a thought came. Even Rishi is alone. I thought to make some for him and stay in his place till my parents arrive. I quickly made some noodles and transferred it into a bowl.

~♡~

I rang the bell and waited.  I tried several times but he didn't opened.  I thought to open the door just in case. It opened.  God this guy is  so careless. What if someone unknown comes in? I went in and locked the door from inside. I called out Rishi.  He called me out from the bathroom and told me to sit down. I agreed and kept the bowl on the table. As I was waiting for him ,current went out. Even though it was not too dark but due to rain it was not clear to see around. I panicked and started to call Rishi. He said to stay there and don't panic.  But how could I not. I am scared of  dark since childhood.  Instead listening to his advice I started to walk un dark near the bathroom. I heard the door unlock. And I started to walk towards the sound. Just then I felt the floor wet. "Preeti be careful.. the floor is wet." Rishi warned me. But still I walked toward him when suddenly I slipped.  Just when I was going to fall strong hands caught my arms. But instead of standing we both fell . We both looked at each other.  He was shirtless. Hair wet falling on his forehead. Suddenly we both burst out laughing.  Bit suddenly he stopped and bwnt closer towards me. I froze there and there. He slowly wrapped his hands around my waist. I came closer to him and he pulled me by my waist. 

We looked deep into each others eyes. He was slowly coming towards me. I suddenly went forward and gave a peck on his lips. His eyes widened.  He pulled me and kissed me. And I kissed him back. It was the most beautiful moment. Rain falling outside and us sitting in kissing each other.  I wrapped my arms around him and went closer. We went back and took a deep breathe without looking at his eyes. He pulled me and kissed me again and I kissed him back.

~♡~

I woke up from the bed with an uneasy feeling.  I was thinking about last evening. It was the most special moment of my life. I quickly brushed my teeth and went up to see a Rishi. It was Sunday but still uncle will be out for work. As I was going to ring the bell I saw the door open.  I quietly opened the door to give him a surprise when suddenly I saw Shanaya and Rishi hugging each other. He took a glance of me. Tears fell from my eyes I turned around and went home in ragging anger.  I couldn't believe he will so this. What was that thing between us yesterday? Just a moment by mistake.  I went in and slammed the door behind me and fell down on floor with tears in eyes.