Sudden End

Rimuru who was fighting against michael suddenly widened their distance and put his sword back into the sheath

He let out a long sigh before ataring right into michael's eyes.

"Alright i decided, let's end this whole flashback now."

As rimuru said so, he immediately snapped his finger, causing this entire timeline to be erased without trace.

Leaving only shalsha, falfa, azusa and him standing in pitch black void that seem to be infinite.

"W-wait..?! What? What happen? Danna-sama?!"

Azusa said in panic as she suddenly feel the whole world being deleted in an instant.

"Papa...? Wh-what actually happen?"

Shalsha for the first time feel that she couldn't comprehend the situation

"So....did we get thrown into another dimension or something?"

Falfa as clueless as she as, asking the question.

Rimuru smile a little before he answer all of the questions.

"We are going back into our original timeline, i have decided that we shouldn't stay in that world anymore"

Rimuru then approach both of his daughters as he put his hand on their forehead.

"Devour it all"

As rimuru mutter, a pitch black substances seem to flow out from both of his daughters body and being sucked by rimuru

After done with the process, rimuru immediately send both of them back to the tempest.

"Danna-sama....tell me, what is the meaning of all this? Why are you suddenly deleting the whole timeline?"

Azusa asked with full of suspicion.

"Nothing, it's just getting boring~"

Of course, even a fool wouldn't believe rimuru's words, after all deleting the whole timeline just because he is bored? How is that even make sense?

"Danna-sama, is there something you are hiding from me-"

"Alright, i'll see you later darling~"

"Wait-"

And before azusa could even finish her sentence, rimuru forcefully teleported her back to tempest.

Now, rimuru is standing alone in the void while releasing a sigh of relief.

<<Master...>>

"Yeah, i know....i know...but i can't afford to let them saw what really happen right after that moments. it's painful, even for me"

Rimuru said while his face let out an indescribable expression.

<<You don't want them to know the reason you killed Azathoth huh? Well, i mean it's for the best.>>

Seeing even ciel understand his intention, rimuru smile widely

"And that 'Thing' on shalsha and falfa's bodies, it seems they really inherit it from me. Sigh, what a terrible father i'm"

<<That 'Thing' grow more as they got stronger, even if that 'Thing' grow to its fullest potential, it wouldn't cause any harm for you. So i decided to let it be>>

Rimuru then nodded as he getting ready to teleport back to Tempest, but then a radiance white light suddenly appear behind him.

[ነዐሃዐሁዪቿልረረዘዕዐክቿ ሠጎፕዘ ዘቿዪቿ ዘዘዘ?]

Hearing the white light question, rimuru let out a small laugh as he turn to look at it

"what i've done is none of your business, piss off before extinguish you for real this time"

rimuru said with a smile yet cold and threatening eyes

[ረሃጎክኗፕዐሃዐሁዪቻልጠጎረሃዒሁጎፕቿልዕጎነኗዪልርቿቻሁረኗዐዕሃዐሁልዪቿ. ጌፕሠጎዘልሀቿነዐጠቿፕዘጎክኗፕዐነዘዐሠሃዐሁ]

As the white light finish speaking, a glow of two other light emerges beside it as it began to take form of humans

"Chloe and hinata...? Why have you brought their souls of this timeline here?"

[ጎ'ረረጌቿኗዐክቿ ክዐሠኗዐዐዕጌሃቿልረረጠጎኗዘፕሃኗዐዕ]

the white light then slowly dissipating leaving only chloe and hinata in their soul form with rimuru

«i really hate that white light.»

rimuru ignored ciel's muttering and look at chloe and hinata with pitiful eyes

"we still haven't got the answer. So now, can you please answer our confession?"

"Rimuru-san...."

Hearing the questions, rimuru reveals a slight disgust in his eyes

'i thought it was something important. To think it's just this.'

But of course, he wouldn't show it.

"I'm sorry. I can't accept your feelings"

As rimurh said so he immediatly want to leave and teleport back to tempest, but somehow he can't

<<....Space Lock. Sigh..>>

Even ciel won't bother to explain a full details of why that is happening.

"We know...that you would say that rimuru."

"Rimuru-san...stay here with us. Let us be together for all eternity!!"

As both of them said so, their souls color began to turn reddish as a bunch of hands emerge from it

The hands began to grap rimuru and both hinata and chloe began to apparoach him.

"Ahh....so this is how rimuru-san smell. How intoxicating, stay here with us rimuru-san..!!"

Chloe said as she jump and hug rimuru while licking his body with a twisted smile

"Indeed, indeed. We are one rimuru, i love you, i love you, i love you so much!!!"

Hinata said as hug rimuru's head from behind.

As the hands began to envelopes rimuru whole body, rimuru smile as he absorb all of those hands.

"My wife and kids is waiting for me. How foolish of both of you to think i would stay here. Begone!"

Rimuru then unlessh azathoth and immediately absorb both of their twisted souls leaving nothing behind.

"Finally, we are done here."

As rimuru said that, he teleport back to Tempest.

[The End]

(A/N: Super rush ending i know, but i decided to end this book rather than drop it, so there's that. See ya guys on my other books!)