additional chapter (18+)

!!Smut warning!!

You can skip this if you're not interested !

1 Year Later....

Once taehyung kept his mobile at beside his desk , he flopped down on the bed. He was trying not to think about what he was wearing underneath his jeans because he knew Jungkook would be getting home from Office soon and he didn't want to risk being caught jerking off in a pair of fucking panties, for gods sake. Still, he could feel his cock aching. Maybe he could jerk off, considering that Jungkook wouldn't be home for about forty-five minutes? He would have time. He would have lots of time.

He doesn't want jungkook to have sex with him... Because jungkook and him had a fight this morning.

But then Jungkook posted a picture few minutes on Instagram to make his husband suffer in shirt with few buttons open and in that picture his chest was clearly visible.

And because of that picture... Mr.taehyung was horny now!

He sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed so he could take his jeans off. He pulled them down, a tiny moan escaping him as the rough fabric brushed against his panty clad cock. He discarded his pants on the floor and lay down on the bed, head propped up against a pillow. Moaning slightly as blood rushed to his length, he teased himself by lightly trailing his fingertips up the insides of his thighs, relishing in the delicious feeling of finally touching close to the area he wanted to touch so badly. After a minute or so of teasing himself, he couldn't take it anymore. He needed to touch himself.

He stroked slowly up the lace covering his length, moaning as he felt how hard he was. He grabbed the base of his and cock and started slowly jerking himself off through the material. He imagined Jungkook laying on the bed next to him, getting him off, kissing him roughly as he did. He began to rub faster, and before he could stop it, the name "JUNGKOOK" slipped from his mouth softly.

His eyes shot open. No, he thought to himself. What if someone heard him? But his dick had jumped when he'd said his husband's name, like it made the fantasy a little more real. Jungkook still wouldn't be home for a while, and it had felt so good.

He touched the tip of his cock, poking out from the top of the panties. He felt the precum that was leaking from the tip, and he smeared it around on his hand. He pulled the panties down so that his dick was free and they rested just under it, and he began moving his hand again, using his precum as lubricant. His breathing intensified once again, and he cried out loudly as he rubbed his leaking dick.

He threw his head back, groaning as he thought about Jungkook's huge cock; thought about it pounding into him. He whined his Husband's name again, loudly. He screwed his eyes shut in pleasure. He moaned as he approached his climax, jerking his hand hard as he felt himself reach the edge. Jungkook's name was on his lips as he came all over his belly and the panties and the bed sheets.

He lay there for a moment, still loosely pumping his cock, savoring the orgasm. He slowly opened his eyes, sitting up so he could begin to clean up his mess. He glanced around the room, trying to find a towel, and then he saw him. Jungkook was standing in the doorway. Staring at Taehyung. And taehyung was wearing panties; covered in cum.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook croaked weakly.

"Shit, jungkook, I'm so sorry, I didn't think you'd be home, I'm sorry," Taehyung rambled while pulling his pants back on, wiping the cum off of his chest and stomach with the back of his hand.

"Taehyung , were you... Were you saying my name?" Jungkook asked, his voice cracking.

"It doesn't matter, I'm sorry," Taehyung muttered, his face red. He stood up, ready to lock himself in the bathroom so he wouldn't have to face his husband, when jungkook spoke again.