Introduction

Welcome to the Remastered version of Lover Boys (previously known as Cute Little Nerd)!

I have decided to redo the story as there are some parts that I would like to make change to. Rather than get rid of the story that many of you have grown fond of, I decided to make it into a separate story entirely. It would be pretty cruel to just change around everything in the same story and have everyone get lost along the way. So, this is how this story came around!

General things to look forward to:

- New parts and scenes

- A revamped main character (you!) that handles many of the situations and conversations differently, posing new interactions with the characters

- Main character will have more love interests open to them, rather than just it becoming one in the end (I.E multiple endings that you will get to choose from)

- An an after epilogue chapter special for whoever you choose in the end ;)

⚠️A forewarning that uploads for this story will be slow. I have work outside of this as well as like 6+ other stories that are floating around my head that I would like to try and culminate as well. I will do my best to not forget about this story.

I hope everyone enjoys this story just as much as they did the first one!

If you're new to this story, welcome! Feel free to check out the predecessor if you want a wholesome and completed  story. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Sincerely,

       A.