Helping Wade

"Toshiro they need help." Alexis says as she is sitting in the van in wolf form with Zhou while seeing Helen trying to make it to the van with wade.

"On it." Toshiro says as he goes around to the back of the van before Helen opens up the back doors allowing wade and Toshiro to get in.

"Let's go. Hurry up! Go. Go. Go!" Helen says as she gets into the van and drives off.

"How did IOI found the 3rd challenge so fast?" Wade asks.

"IOI cracked the first 3 lines of the clue... So they knew it was Sector 14... but they couldn't figure out the fortress tragic. So they sent every guy they had into that sector... until they found the right fortress." Helen says.

"So they sent every guy they had into that sector... until they found the right fortress." Zhou says as he gets up from his seat.

"Sho?" Wade asks.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! I'm 11 so what?" Zhou asks.

"His real name is Zhou." Toshiro says as he goes over to Wade and Zhou.

"But everyone else calls me Sho. No big deal." Zhou says as Wade puts his hands on Zhou's shoulders.

"No it is a big deal. Sho you're the world's most bad-ass 11 year old ever." Wade says as he smiles.

"He knows." Alexis says.

"Let him tell me." Zhou says as wade looks around.

"Wait. Who said that?" Wade asks.

"I did." Alexis says as Wade backs away seeing her talk.

"Whoa! Talking dog." Wade says.

"I am not a dog thank you very much. I am a wolf and second hello Parzival. Nice to see you're unharmed." Alexis says as she shifts to human form.

"Estelle? But I thought your wolf form was just an extra to your character." Wade says.

"No but I wanted to be able to be myself in both places. At least in the Oasis nobody knew that I gave myself something I was born with. But my real name is Alexis." Alexis says kindly.

"So cool. Aech We have to go save Samantha." Wade says as he goes up to Helen.

"We can't just go through the doors of IOI. Look I was thinking about it. I got a better plan. You saw Sorrento's rig right?" Helen asks.

"Yeah." Wade says.

"Let's go after the man himself and make him give Artemis back to us. But first I have to know exactly how much about Serrento's rig do you remember?" Helen asks.

"Kind of everything." Wade says.