Planet Doom PT 2

"You're a pretty good fighter. How'd you learn to fight so well?" Daito asks as he is fighting alongside Alexis.

"Birth mom. Taught me when I was young. Hey do you hear that?" Alexis asks as she and others then get whipped out by a flash of light.

"Guys?" Wade asks as Alexis, Toshiro, and Zhou take off their gear while Helen is driving.

"Z! He's still alive!" Zhou says as he goes over to Wade.

"What? How? That bomb whipped out everyone on the planet." Alexis says.

"An extra life maybe?" Toshiro ask.

"Is that her?" Alexis asks as she sees Samantha walking on the sidewalk.

"Red hair, IOI uniform, doesn't know a planet she's on. That's her." Helen says as she pulls over while Toshiro opens the door.

"I'm Toshiro. You know me as Daito." Toshiro says as he goes over to Samantha before bringing her over to the van.

"Hey Arty. Yeah I know. Not what you were expecting huh." Helen says as Samantha looks at her.

"Yeah I wasn't expecting a... Late 30s model postal van. Wade? If the Cataclist went off how come you still playing?" Samantha asks as she gets inside the van and goes over to wade.

"Extra life. Long history. Sorry I shot you." Wade says as Samantha sees Zhou sitting by Alexis as she is in wolf form.

"Sho?" Samantha asks as she goes over to Zhou.

"What? Do I have to wear a sign saying I'm 11 years old. Shoot me first?" Zhou asks.

"Dude. Give me a hug!" Samantha says as she smiles.

"Ninjas don't hug!" Zhou says as he backs away from Samantha.

"I'm surprised at how many people are shocked by your age. I had quite a few kids in my pack that were younger than you. About the only thing I did know that was personal. And only because we used it to sort out ranks between us far as roles in the pack. But then again with your skill level it can take someone by surprise." Alexis says as Samantha's eyes widen seeing her.

"Talking wolf!" Samantha asks in alarm.

"Well at least you guessed right. Relax. It's me. Estelle. Yes I know I am a wolf. Well technically wolf shifter but don't be afraid of the appearance. I don't bite." Alexis says as she smiles.

"You are so fluffy!" Samantha says as she smiles.

"I am not that fluffy. Besides I look horrible. I haven't had the chance to give my wolf self a good pampering. Nobody to really impress but I do like try and look presentable. I don't call looking like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed being presentable." Alexis says as she shifts to human form.

"I think you look really pretty. I mean I don't see anything wrong with you." Toshiro says as Alexis blushes at his comment.

"Dude really? Will you just kiss her or something already? Or whatever it is you teens do. You've been talking about her since you met her on the track." Zhou says as Samantha stifles back some laughter while Alexis and Toshiro both blush.

"Shh!" Toshiro says as he looks at Zhou.

"What? It's true." Zhou says.

"Seriously hush." Toshiro says annoyedly.

"Too late. Done out. But thanks for the flattery. You're not too bad looking yourself." Alexis says as she smiles at Toshiro.

"As much as I hate to break up a love fest everyone you need to hang on to something!" Helen says as she is driving.

"What's going on out there?" Alexis asks as they see people outside watching something on their devices.

"The game is over for them. What are they watching?" Zhou asks.

"The final key. It's being broadcast." Samantha says as she shows Zhou the broadcast on her headgear before seeing Parzival beat the challenge and is being presented the key.

"What's going on? Man I can't see shit." Helen says.

"Parzival just got the Crystal key!" Samantha says happily before the group begins getting knocked around in the van.

"Aech what the hell is going on?" Wade asks.

"Just practicing my Mario Cart. What do you think? IOI trying to kill us man!" Helen shouts.

"Everyone watching if you're in the Columbus Sacks... This is Parzival. My real world name is Wade Watts... and we are gonna need your help. Aech head for the stacks." Wade says.

"Okay hold on!" Helen shouts as everyone tries to hang on but still gets knocked around. A woman then manages to get into the van before Toshiro begins fighting her with Alexis biting at her feet in wolf form in attempt to knock her off balance as the group then manages to knock her out of the van.

"The stacks are straight ahead!" Alexis shouts as she sees the stacks before the van gets hit from the side causing it to come to a stop as everyone gets tosses around inside.

"He did it. He got the egg." Samantha says as she sees Wade holding something as his hands glow.