Info:

A/n: hello! So yeah idk why but I kinda gave up on my other story even though it has only one chapter I wrote the second chapter and just never published it bc I lowkey thought it was bad and just never got the motivation to re-write it 😋. Anyways I got to thinking and I was like well I haven't found many good x-reader fanfics recently so why not try it out myself (bc that's the majority of things I read). I especially don't see many Blue Lock related fanfics/ x-readers probably bc the anime is still new so as someone who's all caught up on the manga I was like why not ☝️. So yeah just a couple things you should read before you start.

1. I'm new to writing stories thing especially with dialogue although it shouldn't be to hard to do because well it's already there so I just gotta add y/n into it, but still I'm definitely gonna make mistakes so if I mess up on something just let me know.

2. Incase you haven't read a x-reader before just so you know an x-reader is basically where you there reader (a bad bitch) is basically inserted into the story by me (the lovely author). Basically it's like when you imagine yourself in like an anime of tv show. Also I want to be clear that this is an X-READER meaning I am not going to decide your looks AT ALL that is up to you! I just feel the need to say that bc I swear I go into fanfics then they go "BlOnD hAiR AnD BLuE EyEs" like girl that's not me (no offense at all if this applies to you tho). This story will also follow the plot and I will try my best to make sure everyone stays relatively in character 👍.

3. Even though this is an Nagi x reader y/n is going to have her own plot and backstory meaning we will see her development and her time before meeting Nagi. (I should've mentioned but this but y/n in this story goes by she/her pronouns).

4. Warning: language (that's really the only warning but if you watched or read it I'm sure it's no a shock but just in case)

Key: (just in case you don't know)

- y/n (your name)

- m/n (mothers name)

- f/n (fathers name)

- (e/c) (eye color)

- h/c (hair color)

- f/c (favorite color)

Etc.

A/n: for those of you who didn't read this well... that's fair 🧍