CHAPTER 5 | TRAINING

It's been 3 days since we arrived here at 'Blue Lock' and let's just say it's been 3 days of HELL. After the first test and Kira was eliminated they immediately have had us training like madmen!!

~Running test~

We were all running and panting aggressively, or at least I was cardio is NOT my strong suit, "Isagi! Y/n! Igaguri!!" Raichi yelled as he panted, running on the treadmill, "Your endurance is shit! You think you can be the world's best striker like that?! Haha~"

Raichi: 20km/h
Time running: 1:13:49

"You should go home before you lose to me and start crying you amateurs! You too girlie!"

"Sh- shut.... up... and you know my name dammit!" I attempted to say as I panted heavily.

Y/n: 20km/h
Time running: 1:05:59

"Cuh.. ha..." I have no idea what Isagi was trying to say.

Isagi: 20km/h
Time running: 0:42:13

"Shut....it!..... Bleh~!" Igaguri said before puking on the floor. Gross.

Igaguri: 20km/h
Time running: 0:37:20

From what I understand we are doing some sort of "athletic test" but that's ALL WE'VE BEEN DOING!!  We've been at it for three days now. And let's just say some guys are nicer..... than others.

"You guy's alright? Isagi? Y/n?" Asked the medium haired boy, Kuon, "Need some water?" He had his hand on Igaguri's back who looked like he was going to pass out. Honestly....same.

"There's no need to pay any mhm mind to what that guy says. Let's all just do the best we can."

"Thanks." Isagi said.

I was to tired and out of breath to respond so I just laid on the floor and put my thumb up.

~Jumping test~

"Ready, set" Kuon and Isagi said at the same time. Isagi got about 61cm high while Kuon was 68cm. I managed to get 72cm! I mean it makes sense I worked HARD on my volley skills back on my old team so I got really good at jumping. Although I'm not trying to brag that running test will definitely keep me humble. Losing to Raichi sucked and was just an awesome reminder I have to train extra hard to be the best.

"Wow that was awesome y/n!" Kuon complimented and Isagi shook his head in agreement.

I blushed, "Thanks, I worked a lot on my jumping skills on my old team so I have a lot of practice."

Kuon turned to Isagi, "Hm? Isagi are you not feeling well today?"

"Y...yea....haha" Isagi gave him a nervous smile.

*Bing bong* *bang bong*

"Meal time?" Igaguri questioned.

"Ughh... this place is hell." I whined dragging my half alive body to the baths.

I'm not sure when they did it but there was a little divider put up in the bath area because they claim there's no 'funds' for a personal bath so now there's just a divider. I'm not complaining though! There's a door to my side, only I have access to so it's all good. Although hearing all of them talk is irritating while I'm try to relax.

"At least they feed us." Isagi said.

"Isagi, I think if they didn't they'd get sued Ego probably just didn't want to hear it from the lawyers." I half expected Ego to pop up and tell me I'm right but unfortunately he didn't.... Huh maybe he finally found a hobby... or a girlfriend!..... hahaha, no.