CHAPTER 3 | PLAY TAG

A/n: real quick LOOK AT NAGI whoever makes the blue lock official art clearly has favorites and it's Nagi!!

In order for Japan to win the World Cup... We will create the best strikers in the world. Which is why 301 of the best high-school forwards.... Have been gathered for this project.

Y/n's pov:

After Egos speech they told us we would be moving into some kind of lodging and would be taking a bus there.

As I waited to get on the bus everyone sort of stared at me. Some even scooted over, um yeah no. It's gonna be hard not drawing attention here. I finally spotted someone I knew and made my way down the aisle. "Hey Isagi do you mind if I sit here?" I asked him pointing to the empty seat next to him.

"Eh? Oh yeah go ahead." He said previously not paying attention looking out the window.

We stayed on the bus for a while just traveling through the mountains. Let's hope this isn't a ploy to get us all killed. I decided to put on my headphones on and stare out the window.

For a while I just sat there listening to music until I noticed a building at the top of the mountain..... Blue Lock. This is the place that'll change our football careers forever.

After we got off the bus we waited in line to get our uniforms, "Next.... y/n l/n." The pretty lady, Anri said as she handed me my uniform from a separate pile as the others, "and please turn in your wallet and phone." I looked at the number and letter on the arm said of my uniform. Number....... 299...... Z..... what does that mean?

"All right, now each of will go to the room matching you uniforms letter. We'll notify you when to change into uniform." She said to us.

I began walking around through these complicated halls. The room matching our letter, well I'm Z... oh there it is. This is where it starts.

I open the door to see a bunch of guys changing, a buff orange hair guy with his shirt half off and some others getting dressed, "Ahhhh!!!" I yelled out in shock as what I hope is a shirt is thrown at me before I close the door quickly. I think I could hear some others yell in surprise too. OH MY GOD HOW DID I FORGET TO ASK ABOUT THE ROOM SITUATION IM GONNA EXPLODE.

I composed myself before knocking on the door waiting for someone to respond, "Come in." I heard someone respond. Even though they said I could come in I opened the door with my eyes closed.

"It's alright we're all dressed you can open your eyes." The voice was familiar.... It's Isagi! Luckily as he said everyone was dressed I looked around and the only other person I recognized was Kira.

I was glad everyone was dressed but now it posed the question for me... How the hell am I supposed to get dressed in here?!? Suddenly Isagi stood in front of me and turned around with his arms out blocking me, "Don't worry I won't look." THANK YOU ISAGI.

I got dressed in my uniform quickly then thanked Isagi before Kira came over to us, "I'm relieved there's some familiar faces here."

"Oh Kira, haha.... I'm glad too." Isagi said

I looked around the room and noticed a boy with black hair and blond underneath sleeping on the floor "watch out Isagi." I told him as he almost stepped on the boy.

"Hey...Zico...Pass...Pass it...To me...Zico." The boy on the floor mumbled in his sleep. He's.... odd, but cute.

(What's with him? He dreaming or what?) Isagi thought.

I then felt someone tap my shoulder and turned to see the orange haired guy from earlier but with a shirt now, "My bad about earlier, my shirt flew away." I deadpanned at his apology, "heh, no problem." I told him.