b 》{2}

Time went on quickly. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I mean who would be? He had this perfect quiff. Perfect golden hair. Perfect face. Perfect body- oh god his toned body I wonder how it looks like without his shirt. I'm not being stalker-ish, I'm just observing things.

I snapped out of my thoughts when a hand snapped infront of me. I turned to Isaac and glare at him.

It wasn't necessary Isaac. I said keeping my eyes on him. God he's so perfect.

You keep on staring at him yanno. He signed. I rolled my eyes then turned my gaze into Isaac.

Do you know who he is? I asked. I was curious, okay.

He's the new volunteer. He's an ass Zee. Don't talk to him, he might lash on you. Isaac said he's face contorted into a worried expression as I shrug him off.

Why do you say so? That he's an ass. He looked nice. I signed back.

J-just, don't talk to him, okay? I rolled my eyes on him. What is he? My father?

I started to pack my things up and he signed, What are you doing? It's not the end of the lunch period. I just shrug and walked out off the cafeteria. I need sometime for myself.

× ~ ×

I walk across the hallway. It's almost eight o'clock in the evening. I was reading on our library and I didn't notice the time.

As I was walking I saw him. Guitar on his hands as he was writing something on a piece of paper, and strumming on his guitar. God, why is he so perfect?

I didn't notice that I was staring until he turned into my direction. My heart started beating so loudly I could almost hear it. I quickly ran towards my room and locked the door. I lean my forehead on the door and sighed. He's eyes. Oh fuck.

What happened Zee? Isaac asked. I just shrug, having this goofy smile on my face.
He's so perfect, I bet he sound so good. I wanted to hear him sing. Trace all his tattoos. God I sound so lovesick.

Zee? You okay?

Yeah, I'm good I signed back and Isaac nods in reply.

I walked in to the bathroom closing the door behind me. I stared at myself in the mirror. God, why do I have to look so awful. Why am I a failed fetus? Guess I just have to accept my fate. Oh wait, I already did that.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Stripping my clothes off, stepping into the shower. As the water ran, cascading into my body my thoughts drifted into him.

Where has he been on my life?

But I'm not going to be good enough for him. Look at me. I'm pathetic. They'll give me pity looks and sympathy and shit. I hate pity. Its the least thing that I wanted.

I sighed then grabbed the towel of the hook and changed into my pyjama bottoms and took my shirt off.

I walked out of the bathroom seeing Isaac reading. At least, Isaac can still hear, he's mute and he's pretty lucky I guess, compared to me.

I lie in bed, thinking on so many ways on having a chat with Justin. Hell, I don't even know if he knows sign language!

I sigh in frustration, running my hands to my face.

Maybe I should go to sleep now. I'm just tired. Just tired.

I started drifting off to sleep, starting to dream about a certain golden brown haired boy.

- * -
eeek! 601 words! lol.

im so sorry for the long wait!
thoughts about this? :D

i'd love to hear suggestions and all!

- lei (: