a 》{1}

I was sitting at the very far back of the room. I don't really feel like talking to anyone today ( or in my case sign or sign language ). I never really had a proper or long conversation with anybody before, they would sign 'hi' and I smile and that's it. I don't really care much having a friend , but I have at least one "friend" of mine who goes by the name Isaac. He's really really annoying I'm telling you. Like he always sign stuffs to me or talk about how he's day goes and I don't really pay too much attention, and by the way he's my room mate so yeah.

I was too preoccupied with my thoughts when suddenly I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I look up from what I was reading and see Isaac smiling sheepishly.

Do you wanted to eat something? I could buy us a burger or something. he signed then offer me a small smile.

I decided to nod and sign Yeah, I am pretty hungry, I'll come with you, just let me grab my things yeah?

He nod then walked out off the classroom door , he's probably waiting for me outside.

I put my book and pencils along with my binder inside my bag then slipped it on my shoulders then walked out off the door to see Isaac talking to a girl, I think her name's Via? I don't know and care.

Thank you so much for that. Isaac finally signed then waved at her. She leave then Isaac turn his attention to me.

Shall we? he asked then I nod.

We were walking our way into the cafeteria, books in our hands and backpacks on our shoulders.

I am very much aware that he is staring at me, and it makes me uncomfortable.

What're you staring at? I signed turning into him and he just shook his head, blush creeping into his cheeks.

Weirdo.

I'm mean, i know.

He tapped me on my shoulder and signed "hey tomorrow's the annual family day."

Oh. That stupid family day.

Well for me, it was misrable. I mean if every year you don't have anyone to expect in here so why bother?

"Yeah, so?" I signed.

He totally face palmed, maybe realizing that family day is not just my thing.

"Sorry I brought it up." he said biting his lip.

I just waved it off then go to my- uh well, our- usual seat.

"What do you wanted to eat?" he asked smiling slightly at me.

"Buy me pizza or a burger, your choice." I replied shrugging.

He nods and takes off to take our food while my eyes roam around the canteen.

I can see Niall - a blind guy - laughing with his friends. I sighed. I wish I can do that. But I guess I'm lucky enough.

My eyes roam until I see an unfamiliar face. His quiff. Oh God his hair. Who is he? Is he the new volunteer?

Whoever he is, he sure is perfect as fuck.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

so yay! this is my first time writing in english so im kinda excited and nervous at the same time!

u guys can vote, comment or be a fan. haha idk what to say bye

- lei x