c 》{3}

Sometimes I wish that i could just melt and people will going to forget about me. Really.

I hate this day so much, call me bitter but I just really do. Maybe it's because I can't hear what Richard, the director of the facility, was saying or maybe because, I don't have anyone to be with in this day. All of those kids have their relatives to visit, but me? I don't have anyone. I would probably die here, alone.

You sure you don't want to go to the field? Isaac asked as I was about to head into the dorms and in to our room so I could sleep and ignore them all day. I already told you before. This is pure bullshit. I'm not going in there just to see other people happy while I drown in self pity. I signed back, turning on my heels and started to get back in the dorms. I tried to open the door but it's locked. Fucking hell.

I tried to budge it open and I grew frustrated. Ugh! I put my hands to my face. I just wanted to be locked inside my room, not outside the dorms.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I'm sure as hell it's Isaac.

I already told you Isa-- I lifted my head off and its not Isaac. Oh fucking shit it's not Isaac. Its him. The volunteer. The sexy as fuck volunteer.

"Hey, you should be on the field with your family, buddy." he said. Now I wanted to get my hearing back. I could only form the words that he's saying. Now he's face up close is my everything. He said something again and I can't read his lips.

I-I can't understand you. I signed and his lips formed into an 'O' shape.

Well, why are you in here? You should be having fun with your family in the fields. He signed back. He knows how to. He knows.

I am internally freaking out but I remembered that I have to reply so I sign; I don't have any family member. He looked shocked at first and his eyes softened. Fucking hell, his eyes.

Well, why don't you join me? I'm heading to the auditorium when I saw you. You were trying to open the doors so I figured that I should ask you. He signed.

I fanboy, internally of course, he's so sweet I can't even comprehend what is happening.

Thank you for that... I trailed off.

Justin. My name's Justin, at your service. He signed, winking afterwards.

I'm sure as hell squealing internally.

- - - - - -

I moaned in pure bliss.

God, this bread is so good.

So, Zayn tell me about yourself Justin said as I take a sip on my orange juice.

I looked down, well I don't really know what to say.

I'm not interesting. I said as I bite the bread again.

That's impossible! I'm sure you have an interesting story He smiled. Oh fucking course.

No, I j-just don't want to talk about it I don't really want to.

Just when I thought he is going to snarl at me and leave, he smiled softly then nodded as if he understands why.

" I won't push you then, but you'll tell me when we get closer. I am interested on you Zayn. I really am. "

~ × ~ × ~ × ~

Hi guys ! (this can be a long author's note lol)

so i know ( i know that ive let u down, is it too late to say im sorry now? ) that i havent updated since forever and i apologize. its just that there are so many things that happened and my mind is just fucked up and i lose my inspiration in writing. but im thankful that i pull my shit up together again so this is what i came up with ! i was so this close in deleting this story bc i thought that this sucks, but everyday i recieved a notification that some of u guys r voting for each chapters and adding this on your reading lists and im so thankful for that !

i will continue writing this story, but it will have short chapters bc of my schedule.

thank you, loves :* , and merry christmas !!

- lei :) x