We Need To Leave. - dream team

Duo/trio/ship: dream team

Genre: angst(ish) - fluff. A tad of comedy

Plot: the dream team are at a party, but something happens that leads them to leave in a panic

Trigger warnings: panic attack.

AU: none
_____________________________________________

The dream team were currently at a party that their friend hosted. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Alcohol, weed, making out in the corners, sex, and vomit. All the wonderful and joyful things that come with a party. If they were being honest, none of them wanted to go. But they decided they would show up so they could at least still see their friend before he disappeared into his room with five girls crawling behind him.

Whenever they went to parties, which oddly enough, was more common than you'd think, they usually stayed huddled up together like a group of lost puppies. It was just easier for everyone as none of them really enjoyed going to parties, so whenever they wanted to leave, they wouldn't spend ten minutes just trying to find them. But today was a bit different.

They were all, as per usual, huddled up together having a normal conversation, until their friend who was hosting the party came up to Dream and pulled him aside.

"Dude I have to show you something," He said with a smile in his face with his hand on Dream's shoulder. Dream just nodded in response and waved at the other two. They waved as well and went back to talking.

"I'm gonna go grab some water real quick, you want any?" Sapnap asked.

"Sure, I'll just stay here," George said. Sapnap nodded and went to grab two bottles of water. George pulled out his phone as he waited. After about two minutes of waiting a girl came up to him.

"Hey," He heard a feminine voice speak. He looked up and saw a very beautiful woman looking at him. She had fairly dark, clear skin, and gorgeous black curly hair. Her hair type had to be around 3B. Eyes darker than obsidian, and big gold earrings.

"Hey. Can I help you?" He asked, trying not to sound rude.

"I mean, in a way yes," She said. It was quite obvious she was trying to sound seductive, but he wasn't interested.

"Oh?" He kept his answer brief, getting uncomfortable by the minute. She inched closer, but he felt too awkward to back away

"Why don't we go upstairs?" She asked, and winked at him.

"How about we don't?" He replied.

"Awe c'mon, it'll be fun," she slightly whined, but tried to hide it with her "seductive" voice.

"Oh good point," He acted as though he were taking time to consider it, "still no,"

"But I'll give you a-" she tried

"No," He interrupted, getting annoyed at this point.

"Oh come on. It'll take ten minutes max," she whined.

"Oh ten minutes? That changes everything!" He said. Her eyes lit up in excitement,"the only problem is. It's still a no," He coldly spoke.

"Come on man. Stop being so boring. Live a little!" She said.

"Listen. I didn't even want to come here, and I especially didn't come here to hook up with some random desperate girl who is obviously deprived of... some sort of touch," He said. She lightly gasped and acted offended. "So you can either fuck off and never talk to me again, or I can have the host kick you out himself," He snapped. She got so pissed she looked like she was about to throw a tantrum. "And that would be really embarrassing for you. I mean look at all of these people. Every single one of them would watch you get thrown out of the party, all because you're desperate for sex. And that's honestly pathetic," He said.