new fanfic

Lol just updating this because this book has the most reads

NEW FANFIC YALL

Here's the description >:]

Nicholas Armstrong, a famous hockey player known for bringing his team from the bottom of the league, all the way to 2nd. He could easily be the best player in the league, and no one could doubt that. But there was one player who came before him. One player who stood in his way. Clay "Dream". He was known for his skill and elegance. His aggressive nature on the rink, yet he never physically attacked another player. Well, not unless they started it. He was known for his speed, and his charm with all the ladies. He was nothing but perfect. Everyone thought it. And that's what gave him his success. Nicholas has been dying to play against him ever since he joined the team. His one goal was to beat his team. To beat him. He was what stood in his team's way from being the best in the league. But what are these feelings he experiences whenever they are on the ice together. Why does he want to... to play longer? To play forever? Why does he... miss him whenever he's in the box? And why do butterflies arise in his stomach when this arrogant, aggressive, talented, and cute guy invites him over to his house after the game?

Basically dreamnap hockey AU and yall there's gonna be drama, heartbreak, anger, love, sadness, and a happy ending >:)

PLEASE go read it, I think it will be one of the greatest things I write, and I am definitely proud of the plot and ideas. If you are reluctant, at least read the tags or just the first chapter. I think this could be successful. Anyway, the for reading this, and I hope you enjoy!

-Author/Jay ^ᴗ^