Who the hell is in my house...

I woke up this morning to see some guy with blonde hair staring at me smiling.

"Morning Blame!"
"Uhh.. hi...?" I replied confused

I assumed blame was me- mainly because it seems masculine and Donna was in the kitchen.

"What's wrong blame?"
"Nothing! You... uh.. just call me Seb please..?"
"Oh! No problem kiddo!"

I smiled awkwardly and tried to fall back asleep, it was a huge ass nightmare!! Right?

"Morning Seb!!" A curly haired boy popped out from behind the couch (in which I was laying down on)
"Hi!... DUKE!"
Oh thank fuckin god...

I kissed Duke and smiled, he tasted more like Cherry than usual...

"So what are your guy's plans for today Hmn?"
I shrugged replying to the blonde haired man, which was more burnt than the toast donna was cooking...

I started to tear up a bit.
"Hey uh. Dad? What's your name..?"
"Sam! Why do you ask.. did you forget it?" He laughed... he fucking. LAUGHED...!!

"No! I just wanted to hear you say it..!!"

I ran to the bathroom and smoked a joint while sitting on the cold hard tile, trying to get high to see if it would help at all. I'd assume so. Concittering this happened soon AFTER I tried to 'quit' smoking pot..

It didn't help. Just made it worse, my headache was terrible and so where munchies- I felt cold- I wasn't as.. used to it anymore-? I put the half smoked blunt out in the sink and threw it away hitting my head against the cabinet where I put the lighter.

I left the bathroom and sat on the couch with a blanket I was freezing

"Bla- Seb how are you cold it's 60 degrees in the house..?"
"I smoked some cannabis dawg. And now I'm freezing.."
"Uh oh. Usually that dosent happen.."
Sam gave me a sandwich, I forgot as I'm writting what was in it.. but it was good