World II

Melissa Pov-

I look around and see we have another small break so I get up from Izus lap then place Eri onto her fathers lap. After that I said I was going to powder my nose as walked with my arms crossed indicating to those who have feelings for my husband to fallow me.

'Looks like my wife came to a decision on either letting the girls in or not. (what you thought this version of Izuku was dense to these kinds of things. Hahaha)

Two by two the girls came into the bathroom after me.

"So you've come to a decision yet girl?"

Yes I have and this is how it's going to be...

30 minutes later

*Eri gets off his lap*

Eri: Papa I have to go potty.

*the remaining girls all awwed but then realized that the ones who like him were still talking with Melissa*

Izuku: Alright I'll ta-

Inko: No son I'll take my grandbaby to the restroom.

*Spock eyebrow rise*

Izuku: Alright Eri I guess your Obaasan will take you.

*she looks to her sobo then realized what was going on*

Eri: Ok Sobo let's go. She says as she grabs her hand

Five minutes later

Once all the girls who went to the bathroom come out and sit down the viewing screen pops up a message saying

I'm ready for you to apologize to me. Just the ones who yelled. Oh I almost forgot please call me Vsōma or she/her for pro-nouns from now on.

Every student/teacher who yelled apologized with Ass-Might adlibing along with the others. Vsōma knew Ass-Might was phoning it in but she let it slide cause his upcomince was coming soon.

World Two Loading...36%

World Two Loading...66%

World Two Loading...Error #!?%

Another Truth Loaded...

Vigilante

October 31 2234

News Reporter: Today marks the seven year anniversary of the disaperance of the vigilante know as...

.

.

.

Shouto: I remember this they do a news expoza on him every year since he mysteriously vanished that day...wait a minute dose this mean you are him Izuku. The youngest Todoroki says as he turns to his first friend.

Izuku: Why yes I am my friend. He said while rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

Ten'ya: Wait that would make you thirteen when you publicly humiliated Endeavor six years ago.