The Best Christmas I Have

(Hello the author is here and that girl is White Rose Cookie and she is your childhood bestie in the story and I planing her to be seen in the next chapters :D and the sprite is draw by me so
N/N = Nick Name
F/A/S = Favourite Aesthetic Style)

Your POV:
The ride was finally over but I was still thinking about bad scenarios in my head."We are finally at your hometown/village dear" Affogato said which woke me from bar scenarios in my head "Oh well, thank you so much for dropping me here you majesty" I said while giving him a "fake" smile."No problem dear, also you can call me Affogato or Affo if you want dear" he said while giving me a smile "Really? Okay then Affo" I said and got out of the car "Oh and which time are you gonna pick me?" I asked "I probably leave early but I would wait for you here" he said giving me a smile."Well, ok then Affo good bye" I said. Affogato didn't say anything but waved at me while smiling at me and then one of the servants was close to the car's door for him and the car moved and went somewhere else

Now since the car was gone I knew what to do now. I was going to the Shrine and pray there.

.+*Time Skip*+.
I was finally in the Shrine and pretty much heavy breathing since to get to the shrine I have to walk on like a billion stairs and I was finally in the Shrine I was finally going to pray. I walked to the thing that my parents always pray for but I won't be able to remember it for my whole life (author's note:I actually didn't know the name of it and since I am lazy af I got lazy so-) my parents would actually purify their selves but it was probably about -50 degrees and I didn't want my gloves to get wet so I just went straight to praying.When I got of in front of the thing I took a coin from my pocket and toss to the offering box and shake the rope to ring the bell and bowed twice and clapped twice and prayed and wished and then bow for the last time(author's note:I looked at of these steps on google so I sorry if I make some mistakes). I prayed and wished that this christmas wouldn't be like the last year's christmas party, that party was a goddamn disaster because of Crunchy Chip Cookie.HE WAS LITERALLY 4-5 FOOT AND HE HAD LIKE 20 CREAM WOLVES AND BRING THEM AT THE GODDAMN PARTY AND THOSE THINGS LITERALLY DESTROY THE HECK OUT THE PARTY.As I was about leave to Shrine someone jumped into my back "Leaving without saying a 'hello' to your childhood friend?I didn't think you would become someone like this Y/N" the cookie who jumped into my back said.I looked who it was and it was White Rose Cookie my childhood best friend "Oh, why hello Rosie I didn't expect you to be here to be honest I thought you would visit some relatives" I said basically apologize to her."He he,it's ok (N/N) I didn't expect you to come here either to be honest " she said "So wanna chat or something? " she asked and I nodded and then she grabbed my wrist and said "Let's talk somewhere else shall we?" She said and I nodded and then she dragged me somewhere.

.+*Tiny Time Skip*+.
When we got to the place she dragged me.It's was like a little break room for the cookies working in the shrine.She opened the door of the break room thingy and got in and I looked inside and oh my gosh that room thing was bigger than it looked outside, guess that's what they call don't judge a book by its cover.It's was pretty good decorated though,the good old traditional decorations, the portraits of her old family members, fancy looking walls and floor and much more."Woah, which spell did you use here? " I asked and she giggled "When did you get interested in this stuff?" She said "Come on, don't be shy, come sit with me, we are gonna chat aren't we?" She said and then I sat with her and we basically started to talk non-stop for hours.

.+*Hours Later*+.
We were talking for hours but I barely noticed it and when I noticed when I basically rushed outside and said goodbye to Rosie and made my way to my village/Hometown.

.+*Time Skip(sorry for my lazy butt)*+.
I was in my village/hometown and walking to my parents house since my energy was barely left since I literally ran for my life to get there.While walking there I see some of more of my childhood friends and waved at them and had a little bit of chat with some of them as I was getting closer to my parents house more and more. I was finally in front of my parents house and ready to knock on the door, so I knocked on the door.

As I knocked the door I heard footsteps coming toward the door and the door opened, it's was my mom who opened the door. When she saw me there was literally tears in her eyes."Hey mom, what's up? Happy to see me after a long time?" I said. I was kinda nervous since it was a long time since I saw my family. She didn't say anything but hugged me and then said "I miss you so much my dear" she said still having tears in her eyes "I miss you too mom..." I said hugging her back."Come inside would ya?" She said while wiping her tears in her eyes, I said nothing but nodded.

(Author's note:okay so basically this part is basically like a speed run part because my lazy butt literally upgraded to lazy super pro max ultimate so sorry)

As I entered the house most of my relatives looked at me some of them were happy most of them were shocked to see me but after all it was a wonderful time especially seeing my dad was pretty good and hearing his "good" old dad jokes was one of the best besides the dinner my mom and my grandma made. After the dinner me and my relatives basically chatted and after two and a half hours I had to leave since Affogato I didn't want to wait Affogato more so I said goodbye to my relatives and went to place Affogato dropped me in the morning.

I was finally in the place where Affogato dropped me in the morning and the car was at the same spot and I started walking toward it and entered the car.As I entered I saw Affogato pretty much looked like....Beaten up and looked pretty annoyed. I was about to open my mouth but "Don't ask questions." He said and the rest of the ride continued with dead silence but I wondered why he looked like he got beaten up. Did some of his relatives had a fight and he tried to stop the fight but got beaten? Or did something happen on the way to the car? I wondered for the rest of the ride and didn't talk at all.

.+*Time Skip*+.
As we got the palace Affogato got straight up to his room and I got to my room but it was empty and I was basically in a type of shock until Snow Drop Cookie came up said "Hey Y/N I forgot to tell you that his majesty Affogato Cookie told some maids move your room to his old room before you guys left" she said "Oh okay then" I said and got the my new room.

As I got into my new room it was and I love it,it was literally perfect the decoration was (F/A/S) my favourite aesthetic and the room even had a bathroom and that was a god dang blessing to me since that means I don't need to go walk for 20 minutes to get to the bathroom in the palace and don't need to wait minutes someone to get out the bathroom.As I was being amazed by my new room I heard somebody behind me "Do you like it? I chose the decorations just for you" I looked behind just to see Affogato who was talking "Yes, I love it!But how did you know (F/A/S) was my favourite aesthetic?" I asked "Well I might have heard some of you and your friends conversations while passing by, so don't worry I didn't stalk you or something" he said "Go to sleep would ya dear? It's too late" he said "Yeah I was actually going" I said "Okay then, goodnight sleep well dear!" He said "You too! " I said as he started to walk to his room and then I got into my new room and walked to my closet changed into my pyjamas and got to my bed. It was really comfy and fluffy blankets made it even better and slowly made me fall asleep.

__________________________________________________
Thank you dear god I finally finished this thing but anyway and if you see a person in the cookie run kingdom wiki with the username "NoNameCuzNo" that's me

__________________________________________________Thank you dear god I finally finished this thing but anyway and if you see a person in the cookie run kingdom wiki with the username "NoNameCuzNo" that's me

So if don't worry I did not steal somebody's art. And if you saw someone with same user on Tumblr that's also me and why I am saying this well before I write this book I shipped White Rose and Caramel Arrow but now I shiped White Rose and Affogato and I will definitely post about them in the future so and about my DarkWhip book I basically give up on it so but anyway hope ya enjoy this chapter and happy early new year!And see you on the next chapter!