Some new feelings(+A/N)

"Shall we dance?"

Your POV:
Affogato asked while bowing in front of me and I could feel more cookies staring at us and probably most of them were waiting for my answer so was Affogato at the moment is didn't know what to say but took a deep breath and "Yes I would love to" I said and Affogato seemed to be pretty much happy about it so he grab my hand and put it on his shoulder and put his hand on my hip and then hold my hand and he said "Tell me if it's uncomfortable for you darling~" he said and I nodded but damn he moved fast like minutes ago he called me 'dear' and now he's calling me 'darling' damn.

"Are you ready? " he asked and I nodded again and we started dancing and I tried to keep of with him as possible I can but while dancing with him I feel some feelings I never felt before I felt like there was butterflies flying in my stomach and I felt like we were dancing on the clouds and much more. Could those feelings be.....Love...? It would make sense since I never felt any romantic feelings for anybody.

I think of that stuff while trying to keep up with him  I didn't notice the ended I noticed it when Affogato finally stopped. "You did very well darling" he said  and then "Thank you" I said and the party continue like how we started drinking drinks, eating desserts and talking,it continue like that until some cookie came and asked "Your majesty, may I asked who is that cookie with you? " the cookie asked pointing at me and Affogato said "She's just a close friend.But she can be more in the  future though" Affogato said while starring at me and I could feel blushing a little bit. And then the cookie said "Ooooh okay then, sorry for bothering you your majesty. " the said and go talk to some other cookie and then White Rose(if you don't remember her she's your childhood best friend in the story btw) came,honestly she looked like she was matching with someone I mean she was wearing a black kimono with dark blueish details which and she even had makeup to match. "Excuse me your majesty, may I talk to Y/N for a second? " she said. "Sure White Rose Cookie" he said and the White Rose grabbed my wrist and dragge me to somewhere.

"Why didn't you tell the king him self was your boyfriend? " White Rose said raising one of her eyebrows. "First you tell me why are you wearing that outfit? " I said and she was definitely wasn't expecting that question so she said "I-I just wanted to wear something different okay? " she said with a flustered voice tone, she was making sure to not raise her voice so she wouldn't embarrasse her self. I knew she was lying so "Just tell me the truth I know you are lying we are best friends since our childhood ya know? " I said and she singed "Fine I lying but I will not tell you the truth unless if tell it first" she said it was kinda a smart move to be honest I mean I could lie to her but may know I lying so "Fine, he actually isn't my boyfriend or anything but... " I said "Buuuuut? " she asked basically wanting to hear the rest of the sentence "I kinda have some feelings for him" I  confess "Ooooooooooo" she said "Now you tell me the truth" I said pointing at her "Fine I may have a crush on a wacther and she may asked me out tonight" she said rolling her eyes and there was a slight blush on her face "Ok then" I said "Now let's get back to the party shall we? " she said and I nodded and we got the party.

.+*3 hours later*+.(author's note:I actually got lazy for the part when you and White Rose got back to the party so ;-;)

It's been 3 whole hours and dang Affogato had like 10 drinks and a couple of shots and it was literally a fact that he was really drunk at the moment and my dear Lord he was literally acting like he want to do the nasty with me and no I ain't I didn't get drinks and I was kinda uncomfortable with it but I suck it and wait for the party to the end

.+*Half a hour later*+.
Affogato got to the second floor of the ball and it was basically like a balcony. "Okay now all of my fellow guests it is time to all of you go to your houses and get a good time sleep! " he shouted everybody and basically tell them that party ended while he was still drunk. And then got down and got behind me and said "*hic*Oh darling~*hic* Do want to have blessings l to sleep with me tonight?~~? " he said and I honestly kinda wanna do it(author's note:idk wth I am writing rn💀) so I nodded and he said "Okay then darling~" he said and then hold my hand make our way to the palace.

As we got to the palace he straight up drag me to his room and push me to his bed. He got top of me said "Ah did I tell you you look so beautiful~~~? " she said while putting one of fingers on top of my lips(author's note:This thing ain't going to be smut part I swear-). I honestly start to blush so hard at the moment "So-Uh let's go to sleep shall we? You said you wanted to sleep with me" I said nervously. The smile on his face became a disappointed face but "Hmp! Fine. If that what you want" he said and stand up and got to his clothes and pick his pyjamas "Oh-wait what about my mine pyjamas? " I asked "Oh yeah about" he said he then called one his servants and tell them to get my pyjamas from my room and when the servant got to in front of room the servant didn't ask anything but five my pyjamas. "So may I use your bathroom to put on my pyjamas? " I asked "*yawn*Okay then when you are dressing i will change it as well" he said and I walked into the bathroom and change in into my pyjamas when I got out he was waiting me in his bed and started to his bed and then lay down. When I lay down Affogato straight up hugged me from my back and put his head on my shoulder."*hic* Goodnight darling~" he said "You too" I said, slowly closing my eyes and fall asleep.

__________________________________________________
Okay so this going to be a last chapter I gonna write on this book because I feel like I lose most of my motivation on this book and I honestly don't know what to write after this chapter so, sorry if disappointed anyone

🎉 You've finished reading The Fish "King" and The Maid//Affogato Cookie x F!Maid!Reader(discontinued) 🎉