The Party

Your POV:
I woke up on my new, new bed It was honestly super comfy I mean it used be the Royal adsivor's wasn't it? As I get up go straight to the bathroom.

.+*Little Time Skip*+.(author's note:I don't what do you in the bathroom so)

As I got out the bathroom and straight up changed to my maid dress and leave my room to do my duties as a maid. As I get out the room BlackBerry Gummy was basically waiting for me there and then she hold my wrist and said "Morning Y/N!" She said "Morning Berry" I said and then she continue talk and said "His majesty said he have something important to say to us workers. He said he will announce it in the throne room" she said. I was honestly confused about what would Affogato gonna announce. But BlackBerry Gummy didn't give me any chance to ask even a single question and she started to drag me to throne room.

As we got to the throne room everybody was whispering like we were at a library and Affogato wasn't even near the throne, guess he was waiting for everybody to come.

.+*A couple of minutes later*+.
After minutes everybody who was working at the castle was in the throne room and then Affogato finally appeared to announce that so important thing "Why hello my fellow workers! " he greeted everybody and then continued to talking. "Well as all of you know I here to announce something important! So you all know that today is the last day of this year and I have decided to throw a new party tonight and I have decided to invite all of my fellow cookies in this kingdom and I have decided to invite important and royals cookies as well and the party will be at the old ball room and that place has to get cleaned so well" he said and I was pretty sure every maid in the room was pissed or angry like that place hasn't been used in like 100 years and he decided to throw a party in there and the maid has to clean the mess after the party and then he continued to talking "Buuuuuuut you all can join the party after finishing all of your duties! " he said and then continued to talking but I didn't pay that much attention.

"Now that's all my fellow workers now you all can do all of duties!" He said basically finally letting us workers free. As we were leaving the throne room BlackBerry Gummy said "The party is gonna be awesome!" She said and then I said "I hope it wouldn't like the last years party...." I said and she continued to talk and said "Ah don't worry my great-grandma always said 'There is no way that something would happen exactly twice'! " she said but I basically rolled my eyes and ignored it and continue my way to ball room.

As we got to the ball room some maid were already there and started cleaning so we joined them and started to clean the room.

.+*Hours Later*+.
I was in my room trying to decide what to wear at the party I actually didn't want to join the party but Blackberry Gummy literally force me join to the party and I basically promise her to join the party but I couldn't decide what to do wear but then I remembered the gift my mom give me yesterday so I opened it and it turned out to be a hanfu with a similar color palette as Affogato's hanfu and I think it would be a like condice since yesterday I didn't tell anything about Affogato yesterday. So I wear it and I put a little bit of makeup and grab a little purse and got to the ball room.

.+*A few minutes later*+.
As I got to the ball room there was a lots of cookies I didn't know and I just started to wonder around but then I felt someone grabbing my waist by my back.I looked who was it. It was of course Affogato with a smile of his face. "You look so beautiful tonight dear~" he said "Uh... Thank you....? " I said and his continue smile "So are you waiting for someone? " he asked I shaked my head basically saying no "So wanna hang out with me or something?" He asked "Yeah, sure" I said  and we basically started to talk move around drink some drinks eat some deserts the chef made and I could feel cookies looking at us and probably half of party though we were a type of couple and I pretty sure I heard some cookies whispering about us but I just ignored it and just act like I didn't feel those things.

And then I didn't notice but cookies started to dance with each other and when I noticed it Affogato straight up asked.

"Shall we dance? "

To be continued......

__________________________________________________
Finally finished this thing but anyway hope ya enjoy this chapter and thanks y'all for 300 reads! And hopefully I will able to write the next so see you on the next chapter!