🍁 Update 🍁

At the start of December, we announced that the day the winners would be announced would be moved to the past weekend. Unfortunately, we faced many setbacks. The results will hopefully be announced before Christmas, but at the moment we are severely lacking in judges. If anyone would be interested in helping out, please do send us a DM. Any help would be very much appreciated since we're struggling to keep everything on track.

As of right now, the winter contest is on hold. We are debating whether or not we will host it, or start off with the spring contest in March, or maybe even (though hopefully not) shut these contests down altogether, perhaps to be replaced with yearly or bi-yearly contests. Our numbers have greatly diminished since we started the community—we are currently down to three admins managing everything—and we all have busy lives outside of Wattpad. We are very sorry for pushing back the deadline again, but getting all the judging done wasn't possible by yesterday night. We do hope you all understand and show some patience. 

We'll keep you all posted on our MB. Have a great day, everyone :)

18/12/2022: We're happy to announce that we have gotten many volunteers, and all books are currently being read and scored. Judging will be finished soon, and the results will be announced ASAP!