Y/NS P.O.V
yeah so I had gotten home and Sam littarly almost made me fall over bc he ran and hugged me he was so excited to see me he had stayed with me and didnt let go of me it was a real shoker i was just going shopping for food and gifts bc it was Colby's birthday coming up and there was no food in the house how was I supposed to let them starve bc I would never there just little little children and I'm the mother that's what they act like then people started blowing up my phone missed calls messages everything.

There really starting to act like real bad children I told them yesterday that I was gonna be out and about unless they wasnt actually listening to a word I said and they just forgot I mean Colby maybe wouldn't but the rest would well not Sam but he obviously forgot to it's really upsetting me so I had gotten done with everything I had to do and I went home coke ran out shirtless and in his sweats running to my car i started to laugh then he opened the door and hugged me and kissed me all over the place he looked me in my eyes then said "where did you go babydoll?"
"I went to the store for stuff like gifts food yk stuff for the house OH!! I also got cleaning stuff" I smiled as he laughed "you're just so cute" he had me blushing "thank you Colby" Sam runs outside and says okay Colby get off of my sister my turn for my hug I ran to hug Sam and he kissed my forehead.

Sam and Colby have always kissed my forehead there just so cute Sam is my BROTHER so he can do what he wants cuz idc Colby just always has done it for as long as I can remember I just lived them both so much then kat walked outside saying "okay get off of her we need to carry the stuff in lol" I laugh and carried most of the light stuff in.

Colby and Sam carried all the really heavy stuff it was funny watching them struggle wit a few things there just really cute and funny all the time so idk why they was struggling they always work out all of the time so I don't see the problem they can be see week sometimes lol.

But it's always n issue when I leave yes Ik it's not okay for me to go out BY myself but I'm 21 ill be fine nothing will happen to me I'm has hard as a rock I can fight and whoop someone's ass to shreds just saying don't fuck wit me and they both know my dad (aka sams dad) taught me how to fight it's literally the best no reason not go out by myself.

Like come on I'm not 5 anymore and we ain't in high school I'll just say that every boy I date they end up scaring me off so I'm a bisexual and I'm proud of it but Colby I love him so goddamn much.

He's the best boyfriend you could ever imagine he teats me like a princess and I love him so fucking much like too much to explain he's just my type he's just so amazing to me I love him to fucking much

He's just ughhh he's so amazing I just love him so fucking much I mean he means to much to me to lose if I lose him I lose myself I'm just saying it's not gonna be pretty ima stop eating ima stop doing the things I would usually do n besides he loves me too but I love him more that's for a fact he's just ahshdneid I don't know how to explain how much I love this man he's just so amazing he treats me so well I love him a lot he's just ugh. As I walked up to Colby he turned and grabbed my waist and hugged me I blushed slightly and asked "what's this for Colby" I said with a giggles he looked me dead in my eyes with his pretty blue eyes and said "listen y/n.." he continued then got cut off.

Sam walks into the room looking shocking and then smirked then said "ima leave ya 2 alone" then glimpsed at Colby then left to the I continued to say "so what were you gonna say colbs?" He let go of me and said coldly "I'll tell you later y/n" I agreed then went to his room and just sat there but no matter what happened I would always love him.

Ik this one's really short I just didn't wanna finish it I'll finish it sometime this year I promise