1| Busy

[❌❌]

Type: short scenarios
-busy boyfriend

Cuddles are overrated. In their relationship, it was all about work, business, helping each other out—not a single romantic gesture between the two of them.

It just wasn't fair that they had to be so careful and secretive when they could hold hands or cuddle in bed. They haven't been so intimate  with one another since before they started dating—well, until now—and it was driving (y/n) up the wall because they never get to experience things like this.

And not only is she frustrated with his boyfriend's lack of romantic gestures and affection, but she's also getting tired of having to constantly restrain herself when they're out together.

until....

"Hey babe," y/n whispers as she gently pushes open his office door. It was night  time by now, and he was sitting at his desk, staring intently at his laptop screen.

The room was dimly lit, save for the glow from his computer monitor, which made her squint as she tried to see what he was doing. She walked toward him slowly, taking her time with each step. When she stopped next to his chair, she placed her hand on his shoulder and leaned forward slightly to look at his screen.

"yes?" he  said without looking away from his screen. He was hunched over his laptop, trying to read some sort of report on the screen. Y/n stood there  for a few more moments, watching as he typed away at his keyboard. she couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked with his glasses perched precariously on his nose and those  messy black hair  falling down into his face.

He looks so concentrated  right now that y/n thought that if she didn't interrupt him soon he would never notice her presence. y/n had a plan and she would never back down.  She  knew exactly how to pull off such an unexpected surprise...

Y/n slid down his arm and sat on his lap,  straddling him. He didn't even bat an eye. Simply froze. She rested her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Love...." She could feel him tense up under her,  his fingers stopping typing. y/n let go of his shoulders and pulled back slightly, giving him time to react. she saw that he had frozen completely now and was staring straight ahead,  his eyes slightly wide and mouth agape.

"what is..this?"  he asked, finally meeting her gaze,  his voice almost sounding breathless. he stared at y/n, waiting for her to answer. her face so close  to his that he could smell the vanilla scented fragrance that she used in her shampoo. she smiled at him then, her heart beating rapidly inside her chest.

"I've always wanted to do something like that," she whispered seductively as she traced the outline of his jawline with her fingertips. y/n felt him shiver beneath her as her fingers trailed further south.
she could feel his breath hitch in his throat as her lips pressed against the skin below his ear.

"is that so?" he managed to say, barely audible. y/n felt his hand snake its way  around her waist,  gripping onto her hips possessively. her body began to tremble, feeling every nerve ending in her body  tingle as she felt his lips move against her cheek.

"I'm supposed to be busy ." he mumbled against her skin,  still refusing to make eye contact with her.  

"I know." y/n  breathed against his ear as she leaned back enough to meet his gaze. "but you're here now aren't you?  besides we both need a break."
he hesitated for a moment, as if weighing the pros and cons of what she had asked him to do.

"alright... now let me finish my report  , please." he said while still maintaining eye contact. y/n nodded and crawled out of his lap, settling herself comfortably on the edge of his desk. he kept his head down but continued working.
he didn't seem too interested in finishing any of his reports anymore. he would occasionally glance her way, though he would quickly avert his gaze after  making eye contact.

in a way, y/n could understand he is very busy,  after all, the company he works at was huge and important. he was responsible for countless decisions, including running things outside the corporate sphere, and even managing the finances of the company itself.
it didn't hurt that when it came to romance, no matter how hard she tried to convince herself otherwise, she was hopelessly inexperienced.

His man is always stoic and mature , always focused and calm. But whenever y/n found a flaw in his façade, she noticed that he would turn shy and nervous.

She watched as his fingers flew across his keyboard, typing and clicking, his expression unreadable. he didn't seem like himself and y/n worried.
his face was red  and sweaty;  his breathing was fast and shallow, as if he were fighting to keep his emotions in check. her hands moved unconsciously to his, resting them against the desk. her position still on his desk  gave him no opportunity to remove them, but he didn't bother anyway.

"are you okay?" she asked softly,  her voice gentle and laced with concern. she squeezed his hand gently, but didn't wait for an answer. He was still frozen, she couldn't read his face , but his breathing had gotten heavier.

y/n sighed and stood up  from his desk, her movements graceful despite her unsteady state.  "alright, alright, I'm gonna leave you  alone for a while", y/n whispered to him as she bent over to peck his cheek softly.

It was her first time being so touchy that it leave him  speechless  and flustered. before, he was never really fond of displays of affection, especially one that includes physical touch. but now she's touching him again, hugging him, holding his hand--her warm, comforting presence was calming  to him and the last thing he ever wanted was to ruin the tranquility by putting an end to his work day.

so, without another word, he closed his laptop with a soft click,  leaving it where it lays and go to where his woman is
standing.  he wrapped his arms around her waist and held onto her tightly, burying his face into the crook of her neck.

y/n immediately responded and snuggled closer to his body, wrapping her own arms around his torso and sighing contentedly.

the two of them stood there, holding one another, their breathing gradually becoming steadier and calmer.

"busy right?" she  asked, her voice laced with amusement.
he nodded and nuzzled the top of her head. "very ," he muttered.

"but now I'd like to be busy  with you, instead."y/n giggled, turning around in his embrace to face him.

"you  got your wish."