4| guns and kisses

[❌❌❌]Type: Death, blood, spicy -enemy love interest

[❌❌❌]
Type: Death, blood, spicy
-enemy love interest

the smell of gunpowder  and metal was still fresh on his tongue, like it had been there since the moment he was born. A deep growl in his throat was as loud as a thunderclap in the quiet room. He watched the woman standing opposite of him, a gun aimed at his head, eyes glowing with rage and hate—his own gun pointed at her too .

His fingers were itching to reach into the holster, to pull out the pistol and shoot her down like she deserved. But the thought of pulling the trigger made his heart sink into the abyss of darkness; it was strange , almost as if an invisible tether tied him to this body, keeping his finger away from the trigger.

y/n l/n known for killing  with cold efficiency but also for being one hell of an excellent kisser. She’s a spy working under  orders to assassinate him —the only son of the ruthless manipulator of the government.

her brown eyes boring into the gun he held tightly in his hands. He wondered what exactly she was thinking at that moment—her e/c eyes  never losing its intensity, never leaving his face even once. She looked beautiful, deadly. A true queen among thieves.

The living room has never been so  quiet. He can hear the sound of his labored breathing, and a part of him wanted to laugh at how funny it all seemed, standing here in this mansion, surrounded by a pile of dead bodies.

But he knew better than to make light of the situation. This was no laughing matter. this woman—who's dressed in white coated with  red stains like someone had painted blood  on her face, and who he'd sworn to kill with no mercy, not after all they went through together —is someone who could have easily taken his life with a few quick moves.
she raised her arm just enough, as if she would fire the gun, but her hand froze in place and fell back onto her side without firing any bullets.

her face twisted into a cruel smile before looking away and raising her gaze to meet his again—but her expression quickly changed into something different when they locked eyes and their gazes held each other longer than what was necessary, making his chest feel like it was burning. He couldn't see her face anymore. Instead, she heard her laugh.

"you should've  killed me," y/n said in a soft voice which sent shivers down his spine, "I've given you chances , haven't I?"
he felt the urge to tell her to go to hell, and his grip tightened on the gun. "if you think this is a joke—"

"no, not a joke." her words cut off his rant in a way that reminded him of sharp knives. her eyes were narrowed into slits now. "what we have is more special than a simple game, isn't it?  it was inevitable. you're not the type to let things slide that easily." she walked towards him slowly, her hands shaking with emotions as she took another step forward.

he took a step back as well. her presence was terrifying. every fibre of his being told him to run, but his feet didn't want to move.

"you'll always be the first person who will kill me when I least expect it," y/n continued, stopping right in front of him.
Her gun still  trained on his forehead, she moved closer until there was no space left between them. the smell of gunpowder was strong as ever, and she took in a deep breath before speaking again.