5| Cuts

[❌]Type: fluff-tsundere love interest

[❌]
Type: fluff
-tsundere love interest

Cooking— it's not your thing, you can burn water if it's possible. You don't like to cook; you've never had the time nor the motivation to. If you want to eat, you buy food. But if you're in a relationship with a ridiculously talented guy  who cooks for you?  You're hooked. He's  so good at everything he does that cooking is practically second nature. It was a bit of an anomaly but you're fine with it now.

Although your boyfriend is a high temper amental chef and has an even more difficult time controlling himself when angry,  he's still able to be quite sweet when you're around him.  His personality is often just a little too much for people to handle and you have no problem accepting his quirks and mannerisms.

  He's also really affectionate— always giving you hugs or pulling you closer to him.  The amount of time you spend together isn’t as great as other couples but you both know it means more than most other relationships you've ever been in. And while he might be able to be moody and grumpy most days of the week, it doesn't mean there aren’t moments when he’s completely soft with you. When he gives you a gentle kiss on the cheek, when he tells you he loves you. Those were just a few but there are always many more. although he's a total  asshole most days, he's not without his charm.

"Ouch.." you wince  at the sudden pain that shoots up your finger as the blade cuts  through it. Your grip falters and the knife clatters loudly to the ground as it rolls away from you.
The sound makes your boyfriend stop whatever he was doing and  look over at you. "What's wrong?" he asks, concerned, immediately walking over to you.
You hold up your hand showing off the cut. "I think I sliced myself."
With a worried expression he quickly grabs a  nearby towel before  taking your hand into his own and gently inspecting it.  "It's bleeding pretty bad," he says, running his thumb across your knuckle. You chuckled like an idiot  at how worried he was about a small cut.

"only a embecile or the blind will cut themselves while slicing potatoes," he adds,  rolling his eyes slightly. "you should've been more careful on  those knives. You can be quite stupid  sometimes."

You shrug, trying to hide the smile that threatens to overtake your face. Your boyfriend has no idea what it means to  you to hear that kind of reassurance.  He thinks he’s so tough and intimidating, that you should be terrified whenever  he gets angry. but he's so sweet  and caring that everytime you see it you get butterflies all over again.

"Well, thanks for worrying about me." you say softly.

His cheeks turn red instantly and he clears his throat as he looks down at the floor. "Of course I'll worry about you,  you're my girlfriend after all. you can be stupid sometimes." he mumbles.

  He seems to be avoiding looking at you and instead staring intently at the floor. "but i'd worry about you even if you weren't." he continues,  finally looking up at you with a grumpy expression but a blush on his  face.

Your blank expression turned into
a wide grin at his words and before you knew what you were doing, you leaned forward and pressed a light kiss onto his lips.  His blush darkened slightly and he stared at you for a moment longer before leaning back towards you. 

This time however, it was a little deeper. You could feel his hands gripping the fabric of your shirt tightly as he kissed you.
He pulled away after awhile, resting his forehead against yours as he let out a deep breath.  "Are you going to be okay? Do you need anything else? Like... bandages perhaps?" he asked quietly.
You shook your head, brushing your fingers against his neck lightly. "Don't worry, babe. It was just a small cut . I think I'll live."

"no. It's better if  I take care of it. Just let me get some stuff, okay? Don't move."
He quickly left the room and you let out a sigh. He really was being sweet and sweet and wonderful and you couldn't help but fall more and more in love with him every day. As much as you loved him, he is too protective  of you.

"I have 9 more fingers to cut.."