snow day

snow day-part 1

Charlie: hey, did you get the message from school yet? schools aren't on tomorrow because it's going to snow
...you wanna hang out?

Kayden re-read the message 600 times checking what he saw in front of him was a reality, 'charlie wants to actually hang out with me!?' Kayden paced around his room in deep thought about what he was going to wear, how to act, how to play cool.' i need to use every face mask I have, I need to paint my nails!' The pacing became more frantic as that same red blush spread over Kayden's cheeks. He stopped dead in his tracks 'oh shit I just left him on read' Kayden then grabbed his phone and tried to reply as smoothly as possible which, because it's Kayden, is not very smooth at all.

--------The Snow Day--------

charlie had just woken up, he picked out warm clothes from his wardrobe a red and black striped shirt with his ripped jeans and a matching long black coat. He shoved a pair of gloves in his pocket and silently left the house. On the way there he opened a new pack of cigarettes and lit one the warmth pierced his cold skin burning his face as he exhaled a mix of frosty air and smoke left his mouth the bittersweet warmth travailed down his throat.  He looked up he saw his angelic man floating down the pavement towards him in his usual blue thigh-length coat but this time accompanied by a snow-white scarf that brought out the golden yellow colour in his hair. Charlie was frozen there but not cold ,actually whenever his eyes were captivated by Kayden's presence no matter what the weather was like, he could probably be in Antarctica, but this heat would spread from the centre of his chest to the tips of his fingers, it would spread through him like he was possessed by some outer-worldly being, he loved the feeling . Whenever Kayden was around him the dull world he grew to hate suddenly popped with the most vibrant of colours.

'Oh! there's charlie' Kayden hurried up walking at a faster pace now he's seen him "Hey charlie! how are you?" it was only 11 am but Kayden was still as bubbly as ever, something charlie could not comprehend. "so, I was thinking as Christmas is coming soon and I've not gotten presents sorted yet, would u like to maybe grab some food then do some shopping?" Kayden asked. "Yeah, that seems pretty fun" Charlie replied. As they were walking to the shops', charlie started to get dizzy, his vision got blurry and his breathing became scarce due to the cold he was brought from his dizzy spell when his leg slipped from beneath him and he fell on the icy street .kayden looked down on him and let out a slight chuckle charlie extended it by joining, while they were both laughing Kayden extended his hand and brought charlie to his feet again the locked eyes and both smiled at each other. Kayden wasn't known for smiling so it was a rare sight to see his face move in that way but his cute smile made Kayden smile even harder. After a long walk, they finally arrived at the restaurant...