109

Elena flew beside Katsuki, red lighting emitting from her as Endeavor was in front of them. "Oi, when-" She began, only to feel an unusually evil aura around the corner. In a single second she was in front of Endeavor and on her way to the villain in which he had only now noticed. Katsuki looked at the spot she once was in, shocked at her speed in the air.

'She trained..' He thought as he watched Elena restrain the villain, using her brainwash and telekinesis. "One villain ahead of you." Elena said, smiling as she clapped her hands when Endeavor landed on the ground. "I gave you a head-start. Besides, the boys were way behind." Endeavor said, looking at them over his shoulder.

Elena smiled, putting up two fingers as a peace sign before the sidekicks arrived to take the villain into custody. "You were slower." Endeavor said, looking at the boys. "It takes me longer to get warmed up in winter." Katsuki said, glaring at him. "To be fair you were slower than her, Number One." Todoroki said, looking at Endeavor.

"Very well." He said, only to disappear in a mere second, already in the air. The four students took off right after him, firing off.

____________

The guys and Elena stood on the rooftop, Elena having a bun in her mouth, munching on it as she sat on the edge of the building. She wiggled her feet over the edge as her hair flew. "I still managed to save more faster than you, Psycho." Endeavor said, making Elena chuckle. "No shit, you're the number one for a reason. If I beat you at your own game, we might as well switch roles." Elena said, smiling at him as she took a bite of the bun.

"Tch. Deku, you can draw up your power in an instant, right?" Endeavor asked as Elena made an evil look on her face before she stood up. "Yeah!" Deku said. "Can you even do it without thinking?" Endeavor asked him.

Izuku nodded as Endeavor took a bite out of his bread. "Wanna know what I can do without thinking?" Elena asked, looking at them with a smile. Endeavor quirked an eyebrow.

"This." She said before she fell off the building. Endeavor's eyes widened, Izuku's and Shoto's doing so as well.

Katsuki remained unbothered, knowing Elena, she was tricking them. They looked over the edge, at the ground, only to see nothing. Katsuki smirked when he saw her floating above them after teleporting. "Boo!" She yelled as they slightly jumped, getting scared.

Elena landed beside Katsuki, laughing as they fist bumped. "Got em'!" Elena said, laughing as they glared at her. "What? It was funny." She said, smiling.

Endeavor shook his head before he went back to talking to them.

_______

It had been a week since the start of the Work Study, and Elena felt exhausted to say the least. She didn't get time to recover properly, and it was slightly draining. But she managed.

She felt around, standing with Katsuki, Shoto and Izuku. "There!" She said, pointing in the way of the villain who was robbing somebody. Suddenly all four were off in the direction of the thief. Elena's eyes widened when a flash of fire broke out and the thief was knocked out by Endeavor. "Awwwh! Damn it! I wanted to get him." Elena pouted as Shoto patted her back comfortingly. "You'll get it next time." He said, making Elena sulk.

"There's a hit-and-run in Area 23!" A sidekick said into the earbud. Elena was quick to take off at almost the same time as Endeavor, just a little off. Katsuki blasted off into the air while Todoroki slid on the ground.

Upon arriving at the scene, Endeavor had already caught the villain. Elena stomped on the ground. "Bruh." She said, panting heavily. She was drained, her head hurt and her limbs felt like jello. "Let's go home for today. You should all go back to your rooms and rest." Endeavor said, only for Elena and Katsuki to perk up.