❀ 𝙾𝙽𝙴

Hello everyone, I'm Esther Amarachi Okechukwu and well, this is my story...

I should probably start from the very beginning, the night it happened.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tis' was a cold chilly night, the rain was beating down violently and I recall pitying anyone who may have been trapped by the rain. Not something one should wish to experience.

The power had been cut off as soon as the rain began; I believe we all know how Nigerian power supply can be  *shakes head for the wonderful NEPA*

Just my boyfriend; Somto and I in his miniature one bedroom apartment. We had lit up a candle, placing it in a safe spot and covering it with a transparent glass cover, so it gave off this cool dim orange glow. One window was left open and the breeze blew in making the cotton dance from left to right, thunderstorm quaking the apartment once in a while.

There I was, all cuddled up with my beloved as we held each other tightly in this weather for two. 

Suddenly, I felt wet lips peppering kisses down my neck as his hands slipped between my thighs; rubbing in between.

I moaned out. I guess that urged him more as his kisses got more intense and his fingers moved more desperately down there. P.s I was only putting on a baggy t-shirt of his and my panty.

He flipped me over, so I was below and he was ontop. Capturing my lips in a very passionate kiss.

"Som... Somto" I had moaned out, basking in the intense pleasure I felt.

Our tongues fought for dominance with him winning, his tongue literally down my throat and his hands all over my body; caressing, teasing just you name it.

Sure, we make out all the time, touching and all that but we had never really gone that far and I didn't think he would. I was just too caught up in the moment to think properly and I let the pleasure get the best of me.

We kissed for about ten minutes, safe to say, the kiss definitely got us in the mood.

"Baby... Let's have sex" he groaned, fingers snakily sneaking down my she-part.

"Mmmh.. no... Somto.. no" I protested, trying to pull his fingers away but he suddenly pressed his thumb down on my core attacking me with an insane amount of pleasure.

"Aaaaghhhhh somtooo" I moaned out. This, this feeling.. it.. it felt divine! I never wanted it to stop.

"Yes baby.... Feel it... Don't you love it??"

"I... I do!!!"

Adding more pressure he stared at me in the eyes.

"Amarachi, do you trust me?" He asked, eyes boring holes into my soul.

I hesitated, finally answering.

"I.. I do somto. I really do, but I'm just not sure if I am ready yet.." I say, squirming under his intense gaze.

"Esther Chiamaka Okechukwu, I love you! I love you to the moon and back... You are my world esther, the one who my heart belongs to, my night and day, all I see is you esther. I won't force you but can't you just do this for me? I've done so much for you but can't you just do this one for me? You know I love you so much. And I would never ever hurt you" he begged, eyes pleading.

I was guilt tripped. He played the victim card on me making me feel the need to give in to what he wanted.

And honestly, I felt he had been a really good boyfriend; buying me gifts without me having to ask, cooking for me. Taking me shopping whenever he received his salary, so I felt, what is sex that I should deny him of? There's no big deal there,  after all aren't I old enough? Girls my age do it all the time, even my female course mates who I senior are already doing the deed with their boyfriend's and sugar daddies. So why shouldn't I?

I had began to question all my morals and values.

And that, was when I made the gravest mistake.

"Okay, let's do this. Let's have sex" I said smiling at him. I tried to look brave but truth be told, I was a shaking mess inside.

Grinning, he whispered down my ears

"I love you so much baby, and don't worry I'll make sure you enjoy every minute of it" he said.

We began our kiss once more, this time more hungry and demanding. Slowly, we undressed each other.

Gazing down at me with a sinister smile on his face, he asked me.

"Baby are you ready?"

"Yes" I whispered slowly smiling nervously.

"Wait! Don't we need some sort of protection?" I questioned.

Letting out a slow chuckle, he said "there would be no need for that baby"

A loud thunderstorm roared shaking the apartment.

And we did it.

                        *****

Most girls often say their first time was amazing, they felt pure ecstasy blah blah blah. Certainly not me because that was the worst thirty minutes of my life! It felt like someone was using a chain saw to drill my organ over and over again. I was so scared when I saw blood pouring out, but somto calmed me down saying it was absolutely normal.

I had to moan through out, pretending to be enjoying it. After being satisfied, he collapsed ontop me succumbing to a deep slumber.

I disentangled myself from him and stared down.

As I stared at his release slowly dripping out, I remember thinking: "won't this get me pregnant?" I had asked myself. However, I prayed and hoped against such.

Dismissing the thought and deciding not to think much about it, I woke somto up and we bathed together. Changed the sheets and cuddling we fell asleep.

The deep rumble of the thunderstorm filling the air.

•.     •.        •.      •.      •.      •.      •.

Hello!

Thoughts on the chapter??

My word for girls? Please be smart and wisen up. Educate yourself and don't let ignorance or pressure throw you into an unpleasant situation which you never bargained for. Like the bible says, be wise like a serpent and harmless like a dove.

Please

Vote
Comment
Share

God loves uuuu >>>♥ ♥ ♥