Chapter 1

-At the Royal Knights Infirmary-

Takumi's POV: 'where am I' as I slowly start opening my eyes a bright light shines in them and I immediately close them "He he... you should take it slow now this a new body after all little one." says the mysteries voice and as I slowly let my eyes adjust I see Kyoko hovering over and I slowly start to sit up with a huge smile on my face "I see your happy to see me again even though we met a little while ago. How are you feeling by the way?" she asks me with worry in her voice 'As far as I can tell my body feels alright, but why does it feel like I have two different souls inside me Kyoko-Chan?' I ask her with curiosity in my eyes "Mmm...I am glad that it work." she says with relief 'What work?' I ask a bit worry "Well when I was putting your cyber body back together I notice that it would not be fully whole and more like emotionless being controlling it so I ask Omegamon to help me by giving a piece of his digicore and my own in order for you to have emotions like you use to, but this also makes you are bilocally are son but we'll leave that up to you decide." she explains to me and as she is done I look her the eyes crying not because I hated the idea but that I now had people my parents because as far as I remember my dad left as soon I was born and mom was always off to do her job so I was so excited to hear that and as I haven't sign anything to Kyoko yet I could see that she look sad and I knew I had to tell her how I was feeling 'Kyoko you don't know how happy I am to finally have a family that I know will be there for me and loves me for me so don't worry these tears are happy tears.' I sign to her fast with my eyes blurring from my tears and after I wipe my eyes I tackle her in a hug "Oh Takumi I'm glad that we could be a family that you can rely on I love you my little one!" she exclaims with happiness.

As the two have their moment holding on to each other and babble about things they will do together a knock from the door interrupts them "Who is it?" Alphamon asks the person behind the door "Uh...it's me Kyo-I mean Alphamon!" the voice exclaims with concern in their voice "You may enter Omegamon." she tells him and when he was given the ok he opened the door slightly so just his head poke in with his eyes full of concern "Are you sure? I just don't want to barge in and interrupt anything that is going on with you two." he tells her with worry in his voice "You are fine my love come in and take a seat I did promise that I would explain why Takumi is here to you so come and sit down." she tells him and he does so coming in all the way to sit down and hear what she has to say "Well to start off...". And as she explains everything to Omegamon he nods in understanding and happy to know that he will be a father to Takumi from now on "Ahh! That reminds me, are we going to the meeting to explain what we are going to do now after the whole eater thing and losing some of the knights in the human world?" he asked Alphamon "Mmmm...Yes I believe we should go before the others start worrying where we are. Oh! Takumi, would you like to join us or do you need more rest?" as she ask looking down at Takumi still in her arms 'Yeah I think it would be best that I go so that it would be easier to explain why I am here and I also may be able to help you solve that problem about the other knights that are gone now.' he signs to them with a big smile on his face. So they all get up expect Takumi because his body is still new that Alphamon did not want him to move or walk long distance and as they walk down the hall to the main room where the meeting is being place Takumi was feeling kind of nervous because the others don't know that he was here and worry that they might be angry so as Omegamon opens the door for them he takes a deep breath reading and sets his face on a smile and as they enter all eyes where on them "WHAT IS TAKUMI DOING HERE!?" he hears everyone yell with confusion and utter belief and oh boy was this a start on the first day of being here let's hope this adventure doesn't go up in flames. So what will the other knight's have to say about Takumi being here or worse what would King Drasil think? Let's find out in the next chapter.