Girlfriends (BeyxNika FantasiaxTaraji)

This story follows four best friends who have drifted apart in life but, they all come together for a bigger purpose.

Omniscient
As Onika walked into her bedroom, she frantically searched for her, jacket. She paused as she grew more and more frustrated

"Where the fuck is my JACKET BRUH" she runs her hands through her, long jet black hair and sighed, sure she has other jackets but their not the same as the one her besties got her. She turned to her door as it flung up.
"Why you doin all that cussin" she looked at her little sister and instantly got mad
"You know why the fuck, I'm cursing" she looks her little sister up and down and stick out her hand.
"Give me my shit lil girl, before I send you back to Trinidad, in a barrel." Ming reluctantly hands over the jacket.
"You so mean bruh, it was cute and it went with my shoes now, I gotta change shoes." Ming rolled her eyes as she threw a teenaged fit, she started to walk to her sister's closet.
"Unt unt," Ming stopped in her tracks, she know when Nika is serious
"Stay out my closet, I buy you better stuff and on top of that you probably have more shoes than me anyway." Nika looks down at Ming's shoes. Ming's face turns bright red.
"Take em off-you know what I don't have time for this, I'll see you in a week." Nika checked her phone and got mad because her encounter with Ming had her running late, Nika grabbed her purse, keys, jacket and Louis Vuitton duffel off the bed, she kissed Ming on the forehead.
"I love you lil girl don't burn my damn house down."
"I won't, love you too." Ming followed her sister down the prolonged staircase,to the front door to see her off, a black Escalade pulls up and a big bodyguard came around to open the door for Nika. She was so ready to see her girls, she smiled at her photo collage of the people she loved on her Home Screen

Omniscient

Beyoncé walks out of her grand estate with her jacket and Louis duffle bag over her shoulder, the cool Atlanta air hit her nostrils, she pulls a splif from her pocket, her phone chimes saying that her driver was close, she lit her blunt and pulled on it hard enough to cough.

"Now that's some good shit." She held the blunt between her lips and started to text her team to say that she'll be back on a later date. She looked down at her Lock Screen as she reminisced about the last time she was truly happy, as the sativa started to take affect, she started to smile as a black Suburban pulls into her extensive driveway.
"I'm finna see my girls." Bey stomps out her roach on the ground
"Good afternoon Ms. Knowles." Beyoncé nodded to her driver as he opened door, and grabbed her bag heading to the airport

Omniscient

"Alright baby don't forget to do your homework and your chores, just because ima be gone, doesn't mean that you get to slack off" Fantasia told her teenage daughter Zion
"Yes ma'am" Zion looked up from her phone as she responded to her mother.
"Why are you leaving anyway?" Zion questioned
"Because I've haven't seen your godparents in a long time that's all, and I want to unwind from some stress." She said as she leaned over to pick her jacket up from the couch, she kissed Zion on the cheek.
"I'll see you in a week mommas baby."
"I love you momma, please be safe."
"I love you more baby." They hug for what feels like an eternity, suddenly they hear a light but loud enough to hear knock, they walk to the front door.
"Who is it?." Fantasia questioned
"Open the door and see!" Fantasia started to smile and flung the door open, revealing her long time friend Taraji.
"Oh my god, I thought I was going to see you in New Orleans?."
"I just couldn't wait to see you." Taraji walks into the house and draped her arms around her lovers neck. Fantasias hands made their way around her waist.
"I missed you pookie." Taraji whined.
"Awe my little baby."
"And I came to see my Zi Pooh before we go." Taraji and Zion had a brief but loving exchange they said their I love you's, and Zion walked both of the women out of the front door
"I love you guys,be safe." They proceeded to get into the luxurious sprinter van and there ride to the airport, on the long ride to the airport the women shared a passionate moment as Taraji sat on Fantasia lap with their fingers intertwined.
"T when are she going to finally tell the girls that we're married?." Fantasia questioned
"When the time comes to let them know we will, but plus I know Bey and Nika would be more than understanding.
"I guess you're right." Tasia kissed the back of her wife's hand.

Omniscient

Beyoncé and Onika arrived at the private airport lounge at the same time, they proceed to look around to see if they're truly alone, as everything seemed clear, they proceed to rush into each other embrace.
"Hey baby I missed you, how was your tour," Beyoncé questioned her wife, as she held on to her small hand.
"I missed you too baby, and it was amazing you know ,I killed it like always." Beys hand trailed down to squeeze her wife's voluptuous ass, earning a slight moan to escape from Nika's lips.
"Ight nie you gone start something you can't finish" the petite woman playfully slaps her wife's chest, Beyoncé pretends to be hurt as she rubs the spot Nika hit.
"I can always finish baby, didn't I do it this morning?." Nika started to hide her face in Beys chest.
"Stawwwp baby." Bey looks down at Nika's redden cheeks.
"But really baby we gotta tell the girls that we're married."
"I know baby but in due time." Bey nodded in agreement with her wife,the couple sealed their deal with a sloppy kiss.

____________
What yall think let me know
💜
Did yall expect the twist?

Do yall want a second part?

Should  make it a book itself?