Addiction

Omniscient p.o.v
12:00 am
Thursday, Jan 10

*This a lil freaky yall I was, mixing Taylor port and Patron when I wrote this🥴*

As Onika laid uncomfortable in my bed squirming her eyes pop open, and she sighed her freshly waxed kitty throbbing in her lace panties, craving for attention.
"I gotta call her, like right now this sensation is becoming unbearable." Squirming around a little more she reluctantly grabbed her cellphone from the bedside table, pressing the FaceTime icon the contact that read Big Daddy🤍😫 it rung twice.
"I thought you were done with me babygirl." Beyoncé said in a deep sultry voice. Which almost could've made Onika squirt.
"When did I say that daddy?." Nika questioned playfully.
"You remember stop playing, but wassup ma." Bey questioned as she drove through the dark streets of Miami.
"I need you daddy, and I mean real bad, it's like my pussy is calling for you, she craves your attention." Onika said as she lightly bit her nail, Bey looked down at her screen, licking her plump pink lips.
"I'll be there give me bout ten minutes baby, keep it hot and ready for me." Bey's member grew inside of her black polo sweatpants.
"Yes daddy." Those two words alone almost made her bust. The call ended causing Beyoncé to put her Lexus in sport mode to get to her lovers sweet, dripping, pink pussy.

10 minutes later

Beyoncé backs into Onika's driveway, and turns off the ignition, with her three prerolls and Glock in her hand she makes her way to the front door, she knocked loud enough to hear, she waited for about two minutes, she took that time to tuck her gun in her waistband , before the lock clicked revealing, Onika standing there in a two piece black lace thong set, Bey's eyes traveled up and down Nika's body.
"You just gone stand there or are you gone drop that dick." Nika said sassy with her hand on her hip, she moved to the side and Bey proceeded to walk in. Bey started to remove her hoodie and Nika snatched it from her
"This is mine now too bad so sad." She held the hoodie up to her nose to smell Bey's scent, it smelt like Jimmy Choo cologne and weed, bey smiled and said.
"Well at least give me my lighter out of the pocket." Nika passes her the lighter as she continues to hold the hoodie to her nose. Bey struck one of her blunts up, Nika threw the hoodie on the couch and started to pull Bey towards the upstairs way, the pair make their way to Nika's bedroom she walked Beyoncé to the side of the bed and makes bey sit down she then proceeded to pull down her sweatpants and boxers, revealing her lengthy, plentiful manhood, her mouth watered as she looked at each a every vein on the dick that sat in-front of her. She licked her juicy lips, and began to kiss the head and swirl her tongue around the head, to prepare herself to swallow all of the twelve inches, that Beyoncé had to offer. Nika used one hand to play with the balls before she stuck her tongue out and licked up the shaft, she engulfed six out of twelve of the inches that she was supposed to.
"Fuck baby, so you did miss me?." Nika looked into Bey's as she swallowed up more and more of her lover.
"Mhmm, yes daddy I did." Nika head bobbed up and down, as one hand played with the balls her other hand was constantly stroking the erect wood that was throbbing in her throat.
"Keep doing it like dat baby, fuuuuck." Nika head started to bob faster than the first time, Nika felt her lover throbbing inside of her throat as she swallowed the large load Bey produced. Nika rose from her knees, with a smile on her face because she knew that she was in for a wild yet enjoyable ride. Bey took her shirt off unveiling her perfect toned body, Nika traced Bey's six pack with her index finger, she sat on her lap in the straddling position. Bey's arms wrapped around the petite woman's waist, palming her supple ass, in a swift motion,Bey had popped Nika's bra strap and turned her on her, back looking at her with lust and hunger in her eyes, causing Nika to bite her lip in anticipation and desire for her body to be ravaged, and her knees to be weakened, Nika plays with her erect nipples as Bey trailed down her stomach leaving light kisses, leading to her throbbing lace covered treasure, she proceeded to remove the barrier with her pearly white teeth, she felt the heat and smelt the sweet aroma of Nika's natural scent exuding from her ready womanhood, Bey used her thumb to stroke her lover sensitive pearl, causing her to moan in intense pleasure, the small circular motion, brought her closer and closer to her first climax as she was about to cum, Bey started to ease herself inside of Nika's tight wet hole.
"Fuuuuckkk Daddy." Her eyes rolled back and her spine arched up from the bed, Bey took the opportunity of Nika's eyes being closed she started to flick her tongue on her harden nipple, stroking inside of her long and slow, Nika's breath hitched as if she was losing it with every stroke she gratefully took, her first orgasam ripped through her body, making her twitch and squirm around, Bey held onto her thighs to hold her down as she went into overdrive, quickening her strokes.
"Shhhhhhiiiiit daddy fuuuckk me ohh myyy gawwwd."
"Mhmm baby take this dick." Bey said as she wrapped her hand around Nika's neck.
"Oooooooo fuuuckkkk I'm finna cuuummm." Nika started gripping the sheet, and curling her toes.
"Who pussy this is?." She asked as she pounded inside of her lover relentlessly, tears starting to stream from Nika's eyes as she looked into Bey's eyes.
"Yours daaadddy awwwww fuuuuck, daddy I need to cum." She begged, but she knew if she came before being told she would be severely punished, and the way Bey was fucking her she feels as if she's about to explode, just because Bey let her slide the first time she came,doesn't mean that she'd get the same luxury as last time, her legs started to shake uncontrollably.
"Why yoooou fuuckin me like thiiiis." She cried out but it fell on deaf ears.
"This what you wanted right?." Bey said in a deep voice, she feels Nika start to tighten around her more, Nika nods because her words seemed to fade away.
"Use your words mama." By the time those words escaped Bey's mouth, Nika began squirting all over the room covering just about everything in sight, as she came down from her euphoric feeling, she realized that she just fucked up and now she was going to be in for a long eventful night. Bey grabbed her by her neck.
"Did I tell you to cum.?" She asked in a dominant tone. Which turn Nika on even more.
"No daddy." Nika said as she looked around the soaked room.
"You know what you gotta do?."
"Yes daddy" Nika flipped over to her stomach and arched her ass high in the air, Bey watched as the thick white cum oozed from her pretty ,pink pussy and ran down her thick caramel thigh's, Bey kissed her pussy giving rise to the most sexiest moan she ever heard in her life, her dick jumped as if it was ready to continue it's mission. Bey swirled her long thick tongue, around Nika's hardened clitoris making her wince from the pain and pleasure that she was experiencing, Bey's flicked her tongue up and down, fiercely sucking and slurping up every juice that came from the goddess in front of her.
"Oh myyy gaaaawwwddddd yessssss daddy fuuccck, riiight there uhhhh I'm finna cummmmminnn daddy I can't hooldd ittt." Bey landed a hard slap on Nika's ass.  Bey lined herself up to enter once again, this time instead of the slow approach she mercilessly began to fuck her, more tears began to stream from her pretty amber eyes, Bey used one hand to swiftly grab her neck and pull her up, which made her arch get deeper, she used her other hand to play with her clit, she licked the tears that were streaming down, from the side of her lovers, rosy cheek.
"I love you daddy fuucck." she shouted as she came for the sixth time.
"I love you to ma." Bey said as she came inside of Nika's wet throbbing honeypot.

Four hours later

After several hours of love making the two laid skin to skin watching the sun rise, through the wet stained curtains, smoking one of the prerolls Bey brought.
"I got some runs to make a lil later, but by the time, I get back you should be ready again." The smoke escaped from her nose.
"Oh believe me after that baby I'll definitely be waiting on you when you get back."

_________
Let me know what y'all think, I'm tryna be consistent.