Chapter Five- Tuesday

"Touya!" I heard someone say. "You're going to be late!"

I slowly opened my eyes to see Sakura standing by my bed. "H...huh?"

"Your alarm was going off, but you didn't wake up!" she exclaimed. "School starts in ten minutes!"

"Oh..." I mumbled. Crap. "Oh!" I leaped out of bed and pushed Sakura out of my room. I shut the door and quickly got dressed, and I dashed to the bathroom. After I got done in there, I bolted down the stairs.

"Hi, Dad," I said. "Have a great day." I ran to the front door, put my shoes on, and rushed out the front door. Sakura stood by the road, waiting for me.

"Come on!" she shouted, annoyed. I rolled my eyes and jumped on my bike, and I left Sakura standing in my dust.

"Hey!" she yelled as I pedaled away from her. As I turned the corner, I saw Yukito standing in his usual spot.

"Yuki!" I called. As he turned around, I braked my bike a little too quickly, and I almost flew off it. I laughed awkwardly as I tried to stand up straight.

"Sorry I'm late, I slept right through my alarm clock!" I sighed.

"No, it's fine," smiled Yukito. "Should we wait for Sakura?" I tilted my head to the side and thought about it for a second.

"Nah," I smirked, and Yukito and I biked to school.

We just barely made it to our first class on time. As I hurried to my desk, one of my classmates leaned over to me.

"You and Tsukishiro have been late to your classes a lot, lately," he smirked. "What's up with that? Have you two been going out to candlelight breakfasts, or somethin'? Heh-heh."

"What are you..." My face reddened. "W-what-?! We're not...!" I shook my head vigorously and stiffly walked to my seat.

When Yukito sat down at the desk next to mine, he asked, "What's wrong? Your face is as red as a tomato!"

"It-it is?" I stuttered. Why do people think that Yuki and I are dating?! We aren't! ...not that I'd particularly dislike it if we were... "It's just... it's nothing." I sighed. "Don't worry about it."

"Alright," Yukito said as he turned to the front of the room. If I could tell him, I would! It's just... I don't know how... A thought rushed through my mind. I needed to confide in someone and ask them for advice to confess my feelings. There's only person who would know how to perfectly confess to Yuki...

The day whizzed by, and before I knew it, it was time to go home.

"Hey, Yuki," I said as the two of us stood outside the school gate. "Can we go to your house? I need to talk to Yue about something."

"You need to talk to me?"

"No- well, technically yes..." I mumbled. "...but I mean 'Yue', as in the Clow Cards."

Yukito frowned. "Oh." I guess he still doesn't like the thought of being the same person as Yue...

"If it's too much to ask, then-" I started to say.